Twenty Seven

Unknowns P.O.V

Its been a couple months since Sang was rescued from her mother. They didn't realize what was really in store for Sang though.

You see, Sang was to be used and abused in such sexual and physical way. Her mother had "suitors " who would have done gruesome and horrendous things. There wouldn't have been any innocents of Sang left to save. All day long she would be abused, nights reserved to ready for the next day. Endless cycle. Endless pain.

But you probably figured that out. What probably wasn't known was she would eventually have been sold. For the ghost bird status,  she's a real prize. Can't file kidnap or missing persons on someone who doesn't legally exist can you?

Now, she could have been sold to anyone. For numbers of different reasons.

She could have been a Sex slave, a drug mule, a prostitute, or even a breeder... anything really.  But my bets are on breeding her. More time consuming,  and more patience, but to have the outcome of ghost babies, eventually that could be beneficial. 

Undocumented children grow into Undocumented adults. And if you control them, then the possibilities are limitless.

But you don't need to worry about what COULD have happened right? Since it didn't. Because she's safe? Protected?

WRONG.

She isn't safe anymore. Somebody's pissed and back for revenge. 

Sang being the target.

Who is it you ask?
Well, I'll tell you who it isn't.
Me.

I want to protect her. I want to keep her safe. But she can't figure out who I am. So I must stay hidden. 

Because she may be safe for now. But she won't be for long.
I can only hope that The Academy can train her quick. Maybe realize she has photograic memory and use it to her advantage. 

Because not even thirteen men and a Russian can stop the war thats coming.