Nightmare

I'm walking into a black room. The room is empty except for a small calendar hanging on the wall. I walk over to it, but when I'm halfway across the room, a weird smell fills the room. I ignore and keep walking. One date is  circled in red, Christmas Day. I reach out to touch it, but the pages start to flip to November 1. A huge slash has crossed it out. Then the calendar snaps itself close.

     But as I turn around, I start to get a horrible feeling. And I was right. Laying on the ground are three dead bodies, Aiko, Chihiro, and....Mom. A huge pool of blood surrounds them. Tears start to dwell up in my eyes. I feel like I want to scream but my voice is stuck.

     A dark figure suddenly appears in front of me. It looks sort of like the Grim Reaper. Its hand lifts towards its hood. I gasp. Its Paige.

     "SEE WHAT YOU DID! ALL YOUR LOVED ONES WERE SO SICK OF YOU THAT THEY DIED! YOU DESERVE THIS!" She starts to laugh like a maniac with a huge smile on her face. But her face changes into...Dad.

     "I never should have had this child," he murmurs to himself. He turn around and walks out of the room.

     I clutch Chihiro's body to my chest. "CHIHIRO! Don't leave me! Please! What happened?" I screech. I bury my face into her hair and cry until I feel a hand pat my head. I lift my head up and see Chihiro smiling. "I'm sorry, I love you, Anis." Her eyes flutter close. I couldn't take it anymore. "No, comeback, comeback! NNNOOO!"

----------------------

     I bolt up in my bed and clutch my head. "NO!" I yell. I start to sob and shake. "Chihiro, don't go!"

     A hand touches my shoulder. "Anis, it's okay." I look up and see Haruhi. Surprisingly, she's the only one in my room. "Lie down it's not good for you to sit up." she orders. "Why?" I ask. She points at me. I finally remember what happened. I have bandages all over me, and(I have no idea how I missed this) an eye patch over my eye.

     "What happened, Anis? You looked like you were having a nightmare," Haruhi asks. I start to shake again, and I tell her my dream. "Who's Paige?" I glare at the ground, "Did you happen to see a girl with black hair and orange eyes." Haruhi's eyes widen, but before she can say anything, we hear a door open and close downstairs.

      "Don't tell them I'm awake!" I yell in a whisper. I throw the covers on top of me and pretend to be asleep. The door to my room opens and I hear them walk in. "She's still asleep?" Kaoru asks. "Yup."

     "Anis-Chan!" Honey yells. I keep my eyes closed. But they snap open when I feel something small jump on me. "Ack! I'm up! I'm up!"

     I sit up. Honey has his arms around me with a frown on his face. "Who were those two?" Hikaru asks. "Yeah, we were all really worried about you," Kaoru says.

     I close my eyes, "I can't tell you." Honey gets off of me, "Why?" I turn my head away from them, "I just can't!" A pair of hands grip my shoulders. "Anis, please! Who were those two?" Tamaki says. I clench my teeth, "Paige and Mark Cathelow!"

     Kyoya drops his stupid black book on the ground and his eyes widen.. "I thought those two were in jail," he says. Everyone seems shocked by his response.

     "Kyoya, Anis, who are they?" Tamaki-senpai asks. I give Kyoya a look that means you-tell-them-or-else-I'll-get-you. He sighs, "They went to jail four years ago for attempted murder." Everyone's eyes widen.

     "Who'd they try to kill?" Hikaru asks. I bring my knees up to my chest and bury my head in them.

     "On the news report, they described the little twelve year old. They said she had long black hair with red highlights and red eyes. She was hospitalized for two years. If my family's police hadn't found them, she'd be dead. But, here she is, in this room."