NOT TRUE!

I weakly open my eyes and sit up. I hop off my bed and start  to change into my uniform.  Once I place my skirt on, I look for the long glove to cover my cuts. "Where's my glove!" I yell while looking for it. It's no where in sight.

     I mentally slap myself when I see it's on my hand. "Idiot!"

     I walk down the stair and grab my bag. Sigh. I guess I have to deal with those goofballs. I walk out the door and I finally realize it's raining. I curse at myself and run inside to get an umbrella.

     The only umbrella I can find is the one I promised to never touch again. I walk back out into the rain and let it soak me.

     ******

     I walk into the full classroom and right away I'm stared at. I'm not surprised. My hair and clothes are soaking wet. It's like I crawled out of a lake. It's a good thing I didn't put make up on.

     I sit in my seat and wipe the hair out of my face.

    "Anis,-" they start but I cut them off.

     "Don't talk to me! Do you really think I could forgive you!" I snap. Everyone looks at me. I just glare at them.

     The teacher walks in and everyone sits down so the lesson can begin.

     "Okay, today class, I want to talk about depression." I flinch. "Depression is when you under go a time when you feel extremly sad." I clench my fists. "Anis are yo-" I turn around and glare at them,"Shut up! I'm  fine!" I pay attention to the lesson, I don't want any bad grades.

     "In some extreme cases of depression, the victim might take his or own life. But most wouldn't because it is like killing someone else." Blood starts to come out of my palm from clenching my fists so much. I close my eyes and listen.

     "An example of suicide would be... Aiko Higa." I snap my eyes open. "Her mother is Usagi Higa as you know. Apparently, she did it because she has been bullied and mistreated by her mother. That's what her Father said-" I stand up in my seat,"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Everyone looks at me. I'm already soaked so I let the tears fall out of my eyes. I run out of the room, clutching my bag in my hands.

     "ANIS!" I hear footsteps behind me but I run into the bathroom. I sit in a corner and bring my legs up to my knees and cry.

     I feel a cold hand toucn my shoulder. I look up and see Haruhi and the twins. "This is the girls bathroom," I say. They shrug, "like we care."

     Haruhi looks at me, "Are you okay?" I shake my head, "What he said is a lie. It wasn't her mother!" I stand up and pull the letter out of my bag. "Here read this." They all stare at the paper and when they are done reading it, they look up but I'm already gone.