Ask Him Out?

"One question... WHY THE FLIPPIN FUDGE DO I HAVE TO TAKE PART IN THIS STUPID EVENT!" I yell. "Because! Now go change!" the twins yell and push me inside the other room to change. I try to open it, nut find it locked. "Brats.." I mutter. I reluctantly change into the dumb outfit.

     First, I placed on the white blouse and red vest. I place the black skirt and coat on along with black boots. The plastic sword is attached to my belt and I place the black hat with a skull and bones on it on my head.

     "You guys are so dead!" I yell. I chase them around the room threatening to do horrible things to them as they keep taking pictures. I HATE pictures!

     I stomped my foot, "I'm going home!" I yell and stomp back to the room. "Aw, come on Anis!" the twins say in unison. I slam the door shut as a response, but as I turn around, I notice the dress is gone. I run out of the room and point an accusing finger at the twins.

     "WHERE DID YOU PUT MY DRESS?" I scream. They seemed surprised that I yelled, "Whoa Anis! Can't you just walk home in that?" I glare at them, "THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!"

     "We already threw it out. It should be at the community garbage around the corner, why?" Kyoya answers. My eyes widen, "You IDIOTS! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE I GOT THAT DRESS BEFORE YOU EVEN THREW IT AWAY?" It was the dress that I had strangly gotten from a dream, it was important because that was the first time I saw Aiko in years.

     Before any one could say anything, I ran over to the window and opened it. "ANIS DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT FLOOR THIS IS?" Haruhi yells.

     I swing my legs over and jump. "ANIS!" they all scream. I laugh and land on the ground safely. I look up to see their shocked faces, but don't stop to chat. I turn and run to the garbage before it gets taken to the dump.

---------------------

     I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. For some reason, what Aiko said bugged me. 'Do you like Hikaru?' I blushed like a tomato.... do I?

     "No Anis, he's the one that caused your best friend's death!"

     I thought I told you to forget that! I forgave him, can't you!

     Oh yeah, have I mentioned ever since the dream, Aiko's been talking to me in my head.

     I know you just keep saying that so you can deny your feelings. You've forgiven Kaoru!

     "I-I... Well, you had a crush on him before, it wouldn't feel right dating him!"

     She laughs, Honey, I'm dead. There's no more true love for me unless I get reborn.

     I bury my head in my pillow, "OK... I l-like him. But what am I supposed to do about it?"

     I hear a weird noise and I can tell Aiko just face palmed. ASK HIM OUT IDIOT!

     My face was so red, it must have been purple by now. "NO WAY! Like he'd ever go out with me..."

     Aiko sighs, Darling, you are a lost cause...

-----------------------------

I know it's short, but I've been busy! Sorry... I bet know you want to unfan me, feel free to do so:'(

~Punk