Stupid rich kid school!

Shock.

That's the first thing that comes to me.

The foul sight in front of me burns into my brain, and I don't think I'll ever be able to be rid of it.

They had to be kidding. No fucking way!

"Chihiro, I love you and all, and I'll do anything for you, you know that right? But there is no fucking way I'm going to wear that! I'll look like a huge yellow balloon!" I shout, glaring at my older sister who stood next to me, smiling micheviously.

"Nope, this is the female uniform for Ouran Academy. Dad sent me the pamphlet today while you were out. Isn't it beautiful," she said, looking at it with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Of course she would say that.

I sigh and ran a hand through my long black hair. I can't help but glare at her while she giggles and turns back to finish washing the dishes.

Now, my sister can seem all nice and sweet, but she's like a devil to me. Not in a bad way, but in a teasing way. She pranks me, and I do it right back at her. But we get along together like peanut butter and jelly.

It's a miracle we get along so great, since we're polar opposites. Not just personality wise, but also in the looks department.

While I had my straight long black hair, which, might I add, also had natural red highlights, she had dirty blonde hair that fell in perfect little ringlets on her shoulders. She somehow also managed to keep it perfect, while I had trouble keeping my hair tangled free most of the time. She also has a light tan, not to dark, while I had extremly pale skin.

Then were our taste in clothing. While I preffered my hoodies and ripped jeans, she loved skirts and dresses. I wasn't caught in any clothing unless it had red or black in it. I haven't been caught in a dress since... "that" day, but I only wear skirts if they had tights underneath. Much to Chihiro's displeasure.

But the first difference you noticed between us were our eyes. Some people say it was the clothes, but the eyes beat it by a long shot.

She was the lucky one. She was born with the perfect eyes, a sweet mixture of mocha and honey colored eyes. It was what she inherited from both of our parents.

Heck, I'm nothing like our parents, well, I have black hair like my so called "Father", but the highlights kill it.

Don't even get me started on my eyes.

Chihiro snaps me out of my thoughts by slapping me upside the head. Ah, sisterly love.

"Hello?! Earth to Anis? I've been calling your names for the past seven minutes! Geez..." She reverts back to her silly self and giggles. All I do is give her a "the look".

"Ha ha, very funny Anis, now knock it off," she says, starting to look a little nervous.

...

"Seriously Anis, it's creepy."

....

"God, cut it out!"

.....

"Ok, I'm sorry! Is that what you wanted to hear!" she exclaims, shaking like a leaf.

I smile at her, "Exactly what I wanted to hear."

But my smile instantly drops and I sit at the kitchen table, putting my head in my hands.

"The first time in five fucking years since that bastard of a Father contacted us, he calls to tell us he enrolled me in a stupid rich kid school," I said, getting more and more pissed of the more I think about it.

Behind me, I heard Chihro sigh.

"Launguage. And it might not be so bad, you could make new friends? And about the uniform, why not go and call the headmaster? He could make an exception if you plead hard enough," she states, trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah, I guess I'll do that now. Night sis," I stand up and walk past her running up the stairs to my bedroom.

As I'm about to walk into my room, I grab the phone from the table in the hall and dial the number that was on the pamphlet.

It takes a bit of persuading, but I was able to negotiate with the chairman to allow me to wear something else, his side of the deal was that it had some sort of skirt.

So once I was done with that, I grabbed my black flannel pajamas and enter the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*Mini Time Skip*

I rubbed my hair with the towel as I exited the bathroom and into my room. The rest of the house was quiet, so I was guessing that Chihiro already went to bed. It's time for me to do the same.

I hung the towel on the bathroom door and shut the lights off before hopping onto my bed and slipped under the covers.

'I wonder what Ouran will be like,' is my last thought before I drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rewrote this entire chapter. Just as I'm going to do to the rest of the book, I have one week to do it, so lets pray that I can! ^^ So do you guys like the edited version better? Don't worry, I'm keeping the plot.