Gone....

(Chihiro's POV)

     No. No. No. No! NO! Why the heck is he here?!

     I'd normally would be ok with this, but right now? Why would he choose this time to visit his daughters after five years?

     Something unfamiliar swelled within me. My eyebrows furrowed, and my chest clenched as well as my fists. Was this.... hatred? No, this can't be it, is it? This is what Anis feels all the time? Thinking about her... I really have to do this. I might've had doubts at first, but I need to do it.

     Standing in the doorway is none other than our father. His brown eyes wide and filled with worry. His blonde hair was slicked back, well, at least used to be. It seemed to have pieces out of place, and he was breathing heavily. Maybe he ran?

     "Chihiro?" One of Anis' friends said. I think his name was Haruhi?

     What about her friends? Doesn't she think that it's best they know about her? Or, are they the reason it happened?

     'It's the best for Anis. For my little sister.' I thought to myself.

     A few salty tears run down my cheeks before I come out fully sobbing.

     "S-she's.... G-GONE!" I cry out, falling to my knees.

    Everything went silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Ok, I know it's short, but I'm going to post the next part today, or early tomorrow. It's  just I wanted to stop here, but at the same time keep going.

     I hate myself.....