How is she?!

Beep....Beep...Beep

     Tears fell down the eyes of the usually cheerful Chihiro. Her shoulders were shaking and her eyes revealed that she hadn't slept in a while.

     "Why?" She asked before sobbing into her hands once more.

     For the second time that week, she was hunched over her younger sister's body while she was in very critical condition.

     Just outside stood the Host Club, their eyes clouded with tears. Even Kyoya, who never cries. Ever since Anis had moved in, they have caused her nothing but pain. But, they couldn't forgive themselves this time.

     "RUN!" She pushed them away from the knife.

     Why did they have to stand there? Couldn't they have moved. No. They were to scared of what was going to happen.

     Blood. It splattered itself onto the ground and onto themselves.

     She wouldn't have gotten hurt if they had moved!

     Finally realizing the situation, the Hunny and Mori raced towards the retreating figure of Mark and tackled him to the ground. Haruhi, Tamaki, and the twins made way over to Anis. Tamaki called the police while the other three tried to stop the blood somehow. Hikaru took off his jacket and carefully wrapped it around her stomach and chest in attempt to stop the blood.

     Turns out, the knife had sliced a huge gash between her stomach and chest. They don't even know how she is at the moment. Chihiro was the only one to see her right now as the doctor's told her what was wrong.

     After what seemed like forever, the door opened and Chihiro stepped out into the hall. The Club all looked at her to see her response to the unasked question.

    Well, it was unasked until someone walked over to the them.

    "How is she?!"