Halo

Once the bell rings for school to be over, I gather my things and run out of the classroom to avoid any questions. As i'm running, I look out the window and stop. "Oh great, I'll have to wait until the campus is cleared!" I look at the thing in my hand. "Wait, isn't there a music room here."

     I head up the stairs and keep walking until i come to a pair of pink double doors. I read the sign,"Music room number three." When i open the door, I'm surprised to see that it is so neat inside. I close the door and sit on the couch. I place my case on my lap and put my flute together. As I close my flute case I think of a song to play. Maybe,, Oh! Toki wo Kizamu Uta!

     Once i finish, I put my flute onto my lap.

     "Whoa, who knew punk girl could play such a girlie instrument!" I turn around and jump off the couch causing my case to fall. In front of me are the twins and that girl pretending to be a boy, a blond guy, a dude with black hair and glasses, a tall guy with black hair and on his shoulders a small blond kid.

     I duck down and place y flute into it's case again. "I'm sorry! I thought no one uses this room." I stand up and walk past them but two hands grab my shoulders. "Oh wait! We, the host club,couldn't let a little flower like yourself leave witho-" apparently it was the tall blond guy. I grabbed his hand and flipped him across the room. "Pervert," I mutter while I wipe my hands on my skirt.

     I'm about to leave but I'm stopped by the twins. "You never answered our question, how'd you know about Haruhi?" She nods. "What are you two talking about?" the kid asks. "She knows Haruhi's a girl. And she didn't even look at her."

     I guess there is no helping it. I turn around and let them see my eyes. "Whoa, cool. You have cat eyes!"  the twins say in sync. They get closer and I step back. "You guys, knock it off!" Haruhi yells. I shake my head, "I'll tell you how I know, just come closer." They do what I say. "I know because-IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!" I whisper the first part then scream the last.

     I get a closer look at the twins as they fall onto the ground. "Wait a- are you two the Hitachiin brothers?" They nod. and I freeze. Anger starts to dwell up inside me. "So you two are the brats I heard about. The reason why I hate rich kids." I can't hold it in anymore, I reconize which one is Hikaru as he gets up and I raise my leg up to kick him in the face. Tears start to fall. "IT'S ALL YOU FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT IT HAPPENED!"  They all stare at me, even the blond guy who was sulking in a corner.

     I run out of the room and jump over the entire set of stairs. I hear footsteps but I don't stop. I ran across campus and don't stop until I make it home.

     I throw my bag onto the couch and race towards my room. I hop onto my bed and cry into my pillow. I look at the photo on my nightstand. Staring back at me is a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes. "Aiko, I met them," I whisper. I eventually drift off to sleep.

:'(    :'(     :'(

     Sunlight pours into my eyes when open them. I sit up and yawn. Since I'm already in my uniform, I go downstairs. Again, Chihiro isn't home. She leaves for work at five in the morning and doesn't get back until six p.m.

     My stomach starts to feel bad as I leave for school. When I get there, I see the host club standing together. I try to sneak past them but they spot me. "Men! It's time for operation, kidnap the princess!" Suoh-sempai yells. Everyone, except Haruhi and the guy with glasses, salutes, yells "Roger!", and run towards me.

    "KYA!" I scream and run towards my classroom.

     1 Minute Later...

     Panting, I sit down into my seat and lay my head onto my desk. The bell rings and everyone comes in.