What?

"Chihiro, I'm home."

     I walk into the kitchen and I'm surprised to see Chihiro's not in there. "But it's six a clock, why isn't she here?" I see a note on the fridge.

     Dear Anis,

     I'm so SORRY! I had to take a last minute business trip! I came home to tell you, but you weren't home. Call me if you have any problems. Now that you are older, you can watch yourself. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! IF I FOUND OUT ANYONE HAS HURT MY PRECIOUS BABY I'LL GO KARATE ON THEM!!!!

     Love, Chihiro. <3

     I sighed. At least I won't have a babysitter this time. Yes this has happened before, but before I usually have a babysitter.

     Knock, knock.

     I walk over to the door and open it.

     My eyes widen. Standing in front of me is the guy with glasses. "What do you want and where are the other buffoons?" I ask. "Right over there. They wanted me to check if it was safe to come." He points over to the trash cans in front of my house. I sigh, "Fine, you guys are lucky I'm in a good mood."

     They all come inside and I tell them to go to the living room while I go to my room. I quickly change into a pair of denim ripped jeans, a white tank top black combat boots and a short sleeved black hoodie. I grab the picture of Aiko and walk back downstairs.

     "Hey, twins Catch!" I say while tossing the photo to them. "Does that look familiar?" They all look at the photo. "Isn't she wearing our middle school uniform?" Suoh asks. I nod. "She does look a bit familiar. Who is this?" I sigh,"Follow me. I'll take you on a small trip, but first can I learn all your names."

     "I'm Haruhi Fujioko."

     "I'm Tamaki Suoh."

     "We're Hikaru and Kaoru!"

     "I'm Kyoya Otori."

     "I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka-call me Honey- and this is Takashi Morinozuka-call him Mori!"

     I smile and lead them out the door.

     After walking about five blocks, I stop in front of the cemetery. "Can I see that picture?" I ask and Kaoru passes it to me.

     We enter and I led them to a grave underneath a huge tree. I place the picture on the grave and climb the tree. "Read that out loud." I tell them. Haruhi reads it, "Aiko Higa. Beloved Daughter and sister. Died on November 12th." I shut my eyes. "She was my best friend. Yes she did go to the same middle school as you. Come on, you guys still haven't figured it out?" I say while sitting on a low branch. They shake there heads, except Kyoya.

     "She confessed to the twins, didn't she?" he asks. I nod. The twins eyes widened. "She confessed to Hikaru. But you two pulled that trick on her." For the third time in two days, tears fall.

     I jump off the branch and grab the picture. I march up to the twins. "You broke her heart and humiliated her! You don't know how much pain she was in! SHE WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF IT! AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!" I ran home and left them there, eyes wide with shock.

************

     I sat on my bed and remembered that horrible day.

     "Chihiro, I'm going to Aiko's house!" I yelled. "Ok! Just be careful and don't come home to late!" she replied.

     I hopped onto my red bike  and headed towards Aiko's house. Hopefully she was ok. Last night, she was telling about the Hitachinn brothers and that prank they pulled on her.

     I placed my bike at the gates, I see the curtains in her room closed.

     I walk inside and I'm greeted by her maid. "Hello Miss Kurama. Aiko's in her room," I nod and head in the direction of her room.

     I knock on her door, "Aiko, it's Anis." When there's no answer, I open the door and walk in.

     "AAAHHH! AIKO!"  My eyes widen at the scene in front of me. Laying on the floor is Aiko, a knife is in her hand and her throat is slit. A puddle of blood is surrounding her.

     I run towards her and call out for help. A maid rushes in and she nearly faints.

     I remember a lot of people coming in and the entire time, I never let go of her hand. "Aiko.....why?"