I'll Always Love You

It's been a few years since that dreaded day. None of us have ever gotten over it, we may have only known Anis for a short amount of time, but she still made a home in our hearts.

     Especially mine.

     The gang and I are visting her grave today. I can't believe it's been four years already.

     Kaoru and I both attend the same college, so does the rest of the club. We even formed a new Host Club there. Yeah, it's another rich kid school, or as Anis would say 'Stupid Rich Kid School'. Even Haruhi got in, another scholarship. Did I mention she's dating Tamaki yet?

     Chihiro's became friends with one of Kyoya's brothers. They're about the same age. We were all at his house and told her to stop by. Ever since her little sister died, she seemed sadder than ever.

     "Hikaru, you ok?" Kaoru asks. For once, I don't answer, and just keep looking at the headstone in front of me.

     Anis Kurama
     May 25, 1996- September 20, 2012
     Beloved Sister, Daughter, and Friend
     "People Do Not Cry Because They're Weak, but Because They've Been Strong For Far Too Long"

     Chihiro said that was something that she said when she was younger. She couldn't stop crying for days, it was the time when her friends died.

     On the back of her head stone was one of her favorite quotes. She never found out who wrote it but she still thought it reminded her of someone she knew.

     "The pain is not on a day when we miss our dear ones. The pain is when you live without them and with their presence in your mind."

     It seems to speak for all of us.

     'Goodbye Anis,' I thought. 'I'll always love you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Before you guys yell at me for ending here, there's something you should know. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!! I'll post it today as long as my mom doesn't give me to many chores, if she does, then I swear it will be tomorrow!!!!!

     What do you guys think will happen in the next book?

     Please comment!

     ~Punk