Why?

17years later

I woke up early I woke up to get Luna. I walked in the bathroom and washed my face and everything. I was wearing a black tank top and ripped dark highwasted heans. I was about to do my makeup when I screamed because my hair is changing colors. At the end it was green, blue, purple, than turning darker at each part. My eyes changed into a bright blue color. Just in que Dominic and Luna came running in Luna's hair changed to but now it black,brown and than it turned white as snow. Her eyes where turquoise. She has shifted already but this was beyond weird.

"Mommy what going on with our hair and eyes?" Luna said with shock.

"I don't know but we need to go to the elders. NOW! GO PACK A BOOKBAG WITH CLOTHES." I replied.back.

"Dominic can you get Falon and everyone I think it's time to face our biggest fear." I said looking in the mirror again to see my eyes turn orange which is a normal color from the moongoddess.

"My child it is time to come to face good and bad. You are the goddess of light and dark. Your daughter is the goddess of life and death. You must try to protected her she must get her tattoos today for her birthday tomarow 18th birthday, also the day of the most powerful moon the dark moon. This is very important. Now hurry now." The moongoddess said and left. I went and got to my closet and packed two pages. One had all my clothes in it and the other had a spellbook and me and Luna's outfit for the ceremony. I also packed Dominic's stuff to.

I walked outside to find to whole pack, hybrids, and Lycans outside. I handed Dominic his bag. We all lined up all families had a car but the hybrids and Lycans went on foot. The line was me, Luna,Jacob(falon's son),Falon,Author,Kyle,Megan,Karen,and,Christopher. My sister was driving the car to lead the pack. I called to the elder witch and rider what happened.

........................5 minutes later.

We made to the elder house and walked into the house. The elders welcomed us in and had the back stay in the west wing of the castle. The elders told me and the other hybrids and Dominic what my hair and Luna's hair means. Which is the same as what the goddess said and now we are on our way to get Luna's tattoos done. Surprisingly she didn't scream and she got more like Luna on her shoulder, shadow on her ankle and an armband. " Dominic see our daughter has bigger balls than you and she got five on the same day." I said making fun of my mate. "It's not my fault she is hybrid its yours." He replied mumbling the last part. "What was that last." I said. " Nothing." He said quickly. When Luna got up she said OK now it's your turn now mom. Dominic was shocked and just stained at me. I got on my my side lifting my shirt to my right hip. Faking asked me what I want I said the word mate in script. He began to use the needle me. I felt a little bit of pain so stocked out my tounge showing my pink glitter tounge piercing. "When did you got that." He asked with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Oh I already had this the ball was black so you really didn't see it. I just bout a new one. That's all and don't get mad because I have a belly piercing and so does Luna." I replied mumbling the last part. He looked at Luna and saw the bead outline threw her shirt. He called her over and gave her a hug. "My baby girl is growing up so fast." He said with a tear down his face. I awed and joined the hug when I was done with my ink. "Now let me see that horrible jewelry hanging from your stomach." He said to both to both of us. Mine was pink diamonds and a wolf at the end of the string. Luna's was turquoise diamonds in till it ended with a silver flower.

We walked out of the shop and headed back to the elder house.

......................................................................................................>......

Hi everyone I am sorry for not updating. I doing this on my tablet so it's hard but easy so Yeah thanks everyone. This song is put to gether so good with the chapter."Prayer in C"