The Pain.

I woke up with a pain in between my legs and my neck. I tried to get up but a pair of strong arms where wrapped around me. I was going to wiggle out but his grip tighten. So I used my demon skills to do this. I blinked out of his arms. ( Blinking is away that demons move from one place to another) I still did'nt tell him what tyoe if hybrid I am. There are many different typs such as Demon and vampire, vampire and witch, vampire and demon, wolf and witch, vampire and wolf, and the kind I am demon and wolf. There are only one of each left. I knew this already when I was 13.

I walked to my cliset remebering I am getting a tatto today. I picked out black ripped skinney jeans, a black tank top and some black flats. I walked to the bathroom and took a hit shower. After that I brushed my teath and put on my make up which was eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. I walke out and put on a purple strappless brah and underwear. I put on some lotion and put on the rest of my clothes. I turned around and saw Dominic standing by the bathroom with a towal around his wast. I walk to him and gave him a kissed him. He broke the kiss causing me to wine. He walked to the door and got a pair of clothes from the other side. He put them on and sat down he patted his lap. I walked and sat down on his lap.

Dominic: Babe what type of hybrid are you.

Amanda: Demon and werewolf.

Dominic: So when we have kids they will be hybrides too.

Amanda: Yes they will. Oh are we going to the tattoo shop.

Dominic: Yes and I am getting the same thing.

Amanda: No really.

Dominic: This is going to be my first and last.

Amanda: You are funny. I saud that and look I am getting my fourth one.

Dominic: And last.

Amanda: Ok what ever you say.

I ran out of the room Dominic was chasing me. I went to the livingroom seeing Amber , Megan, Kayla,and Jasmin. Sitting down on the couch. I was about to get catched when I blinked and sat down next to the girls. They looked at me in surprise. I explained to them that I am half demon and wolf. Dominic came and picked me up an place me on his lap. "Ah guess what" I said. "What" everyone replied. " I am going to get my last tattoo." Everyone gasped. " You have tattoos" Amber asked. " Yep, but they are all symbol from spell books." Megan being the witch was excited. I should her them. They where the symbol of love on my ankle, the symbol for wolf on my sholder, and my favorite which is the symbol of darkness on my wrist.

Everyone was shocked that I had the last one but I need it to keep my demon side calm intil I have to use it. "So are we going to just sit here or am I getting my last tattoo and the alpha getting his first." We all got up and walk to the cars. I picked my favorite the Lexis. I had to drive becas use no one knows where it is.

Everyone was paired me with Dominic. Megan, Amber,and Kayla in another. Megan got her licens. We started of the road. My favorite song came on "Love me harder" I have been known to sing like Ariana.

' Tell me something I need to know.

And take my breath and never let it go.

If you just let me invade your space. I'll take pleaser and take it with the pain.......

Cause if want to give me you gotta gotta gotta gotta love me harder.and if you really need me you gotta gotta gotta gotta love me harder. who who love me love me love me harder harder harder love me

love me love me harder harder harder."

Then by shock Dominic started sihning the weekends part and damn that man can sing like Tray Songs " you know you motives and I know mine the ones I love I tend to leave behind.if you know about me and choose to stay then take this pleasure and take you with the pain. I see the way you bite your lip.when I get you mone you know its real.can you feel the pressure between your hips I can make you feel like the first time."

Together we sang" cuz if you want to give me you gotta gotta gotta love me harder.I'm a love you harder.... Ohohoh. Love me love me harder."

When we pulled up to the shop. Dominic leaned over and kissed me. It became really heated and I was on his lap. There was a nock on the door. We broke a part. We got out of the car and walked in. I ran to my tattoo artiest and gave him a hug. Falon he's gay is my foster brother's friend. He is 24 now. "Hay hot stuff." Kyle said and looked at my mark. He is also a hybrid witch and wolf. " You finally mated" he oucked me up and spinned me around. Dominic came and wrapped his armes around me in defensive mode." Falon this is Dominic my mate. Dominic this is my gay bestfriend and tattoo artist. He is also a hybrid of wolf and witch." Dominic gave Falon a nod and loosend his grip on me. "So Falon I am getting my last tattoo and Dominic is getting his first." I said breaking the silence. "What come on your last but Why." He said in a whining tone. " Well Mr. Alpha said this is my last." " Ok. And this is his first. Alright I will have my mate do his and I will do yours. This is a good bye present its free for both." He replied. Falon calls his mate Arthur. I gave him a hug to. " So what are we getting now luna." "A armband and so is he."

I sat next to Dominic and held his hand. He began to squeez it. The machine turned on Dominic began to scream. I laughed and said"You scream like a bitch. Calm down its just a neddle." "Well its not my fault it hurts like a bitch." "Well it will all be over soon and plus it will heal in two days tops." I replied while kissing him. After 5 minutes of screaming and laughing. We headed home.

I jumped up to my room and saw all of Dominic's clothes in my closet but I had more space. I put my hair up into a messy bun. When I walked past my mirror I saw something flash. I walked towards it and saw my mark. It was two wolfs making a heart under the moon. I checked my tattoo and seeing that its fully healed. I am a hybrid so I heal faster mostly because I am the rare type demon. I took of my shoes and crosed my legs in the middle of the floor faceing the moon. My darkness filled the room I told Dominic to not come in because of the moon. I also had to take a run later if needed. I saw my shadow unlach its self from me and swirl around into a wirlpool. It stoped and darted right inside of me harder than before. I walke to the balcony and jumped down. I ran into the woods causing me to shift in mid air Clair could'nt take it anymore. Being caged I ran for a long time intill I reached a white willow tree. I turned back into human foarm. I laid on the trunk imif the tree intill U said the spell that activates my tattoo. After that I blinked back to the room. I went and put pajama shorts on and a spirts brah. I tide the drawstring to my shorts. I walked and sat in the bed making shadows spin in a circles. Dominic came and sat next to me. His tattoo still did'nt heal. I sat in his lap and kissed him. He kissed back making me moan in pleaser. He slid his tounge in my mouth I began to pull his hair to make him come closer to me. He broke a part we where both out of breath. We laid back and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hay I everyone I updated I am so happy. Also its me and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary. Yeah. I am so hype. So bye all my hybrid baes