The Moon

I was walking in the garden with the other hybrids and the elders. We all had to wear our robes. All the girls where suppost to wear a black dress. Thr guys where wearing black jeans and a black dress shirt. I had on a black laced high low dress. Dominic is no with me because of the silver moon.

The silver moon is when the hybrids are supporated into two people for me its one person is a demon and the other is a werewolf. I am do in 5 more months. So it won't hert the baby because my shadow will just turn into a person. We stopped into the creasent moon circle and each hybrid went into a spot while the elders stayed in the middle.

The moon was a  pale white color it seemed to look silver but thats why call it the silver moon. The moon is now at its highest peek. My shadow unlacheted its self from me and stood up. It lookes just like me. This is the only time it feed its self. We walked into the the room where there its the scenery of the forest. My shadow ran to an animal and sucked the soul out of a pig and a few dear. This went on for a hour.

Later on I called my shadow back and said " Sol et luna in umbra revertetur ad me male agant." In latin which means Shadow by the moon and sun return to me before evil is done. My shadow returned to me into a gust of air. We returned outside and took of our caps and looked back we stared at the moon to summon the moon goddes.

She comes and tells us the danger and what to exspect in the futur. She came down in a long white dress she had a white low around her. " Hello my children it seems that Amanda is carrieing the next hybrid. Also I will be reborn as that child. Whih means she will be the most powerful hybrid in the world." She spoke with a soft whisper. She walked towards me and looked at my tattoos and said " Your child must have these too but when she is going to be alpha. She will be the first female Alpha to your pack. With that she backed away and looked back at the moon and left. Later the sun came back up and we bagan to walk back to the house. Now I have to tell Dominic everything.

…………………………………………………………
Hay everyone hapoy late christmas. I havent updated in a while we