Happy Birthday

Luna's POV:

It's finally my birthday. I am turning 18. I woke up and went into the bathroom and saw my hair changed raven black with streaks of purple. I saw my eyes they changed into a royal purple. My demon said  this would happen. I walked to closet to but on a pair of black of jeans and purple shirt and my clock on. I walked in and sat next to my mom. "Happy Birthday sweetheart." My parents  said I hugged and thanked them. I saw Falin's son and my wolf screamed out Mate.

He did the same and pushed me against the wall by the kitchen. I starred deep into his eyes and before I knew my lips where locked around his. We broke apart panting for air. We broke apart and ate our food next to each other.

I blinked upstairs and to get dress. I took a quick shower and got my dress from the closet. It was a short dress and covering it was a lace covering and at the bottom was a furry black fabric that was the same as the skirt part of the dress. I put on my back laced brah and underwear and put on lotion. I skidding the dress on and walked to my vanity and mindlinked my mom so she can help me. She blinked and ended up right behind me. She smiled at me and said "My little girl is growing up." I turned around and hugged her. I sat back down and sat down. I looked at the mirror and saw her silver hair with streaks of gold in them. Her eyes where full light gray. He dress matched her hair. There was silver stripes as the dress was fully black. Her hair was in a queen braid wrapped around He head in the back.

She did a quick spell to make my hair into real Water waves. They lifted and moved flowing around eventhough there was No wind. She did a black smokey eye it made my purple eyes pop. She put on a purple rose flower crown on me. I walked to my jewelry box and took out my all black opal moon neckless that was hanging down. I looked at it tells the time which darkness will carry. I put on my wedges and tied the string. The made my right go up 7 inches. So now I am 5'11.  I walked down stairs walking to the backyard.

Everyone bowed, there where kings and queens of Vampires, Werewolfs,Witches, and Demons. I had to make a big speech.

Luna: "Thank you my fellow people. As you know I have come of age the time has come to serv as the moongoddess. As I will protect my fellow people from harm and create peace instead of hatred. Soon the gray moon will spears and by the help of the other Demon hybrid as in my mother will help me settle the peace between light and dark."

With that my necked began to shine a very deep blood red. My mother's began to turn a very royal blue. We stepped down and stood into the cresent moon circa and help hands we repeated the word "  Non pugnabitis a tenebris ad lucem et ad praxim pro uno die formidare tetigit superficiem tenebris lumen" After the words the dirt began time swirl around into a circle to make a symbol of peace. The moon began to change into a grey silver color.

The party continued celebrating my birthday. I announced my name mate and the rest is history.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HI loves Well the book is almost over and only one more chapter go red my new book ' The real me'

- Love Yeah Nicole