The Party

This is going to be awsome. The pack is throwing a pool party. I started getting dress. I was wearing an amercan flag bikini. I put on my kamodo and flip flops and walked down stairs. Diminic was already outside. I walked towards him and said "Hows your tattoo Mr. Alpha." He turned around and looked up and down at my body. "It healed Mrs. Luna. Hows yours?" He asked looking at it. "Mine healed last night to its good." I smiled and walked away. I walked to the girls and took of my kamodo and flipflops and sat down. We talked and stuff it turns out that I am going into heat soon. The most uncomfterble conversation I ever had.

I felt someone out there arms around me and pick me up walking towards the pool. I screamed hearing Dominic chucle. He was going to jumpbin the pool but I blinked and pushed him in." Hay no fair" he winded while pulling his hair from his eyes. "Hay its not my fault I am a hybrid." I said and walked back to the girls. There was a little standing next to me. "Hi Luna, I am Emily" she said a little shy. " Well hello Emily. Would you like to go get icecream with me and the alpha later" I pivked her up and put her on my lap. She nodded and I put her down. She walked to I think was her mother and asked her. Emily came back all happy. "My mommy said its ok. Only if I get out of my bathing suit." I nodded and she walked away. I started looking for Domici I was pulled into the pool. Before I could do anythimg I hit the water. I jumped and saw Dominic laughing. I got up and walked to him and said "You arn't hetting any of this tonight. Also Emily is comming with us to get Icecream." I motioned to my boady. His mouth droped. " Baby I was just playong. Dont be like that." I looked up at him he looked said but I could'nt be mad.

"Ok, but do that shit again. You will not see this for a month." He picked me up and spinned me around. "We have to go soon. We are taking Emily for icecream." With that he put me down. And blinked back to our room. I when in yhe bathroom and took a shower scrubbing the chlorine off of my body. I stepped out in a fluffy black towel and walked to my closet. I got a black knee lengh dress out it put it on my bed. I went and found my strappless brah and panties. I put lotion on and sliped into my dress. I put on my black flip flops. I grabed my demon ring from my box and put it on. It was going to be a cresent moon so I have to be careful. I put on some light pink lip gloss, eyeliner, and mascara. I walked out seeing Dominic talking to Emily. We went into the black Jeep. We headed to the icecream pallor. The moon was out I took deep breaths and said the spell to activate my tattoo. This is so weird this is the fourth time this week.  Something is up I have to ask Falon. We walked to the shop to find Adam. He is also a hybrid of Wolf and Vampire. I know all the hybrids. We all grew up together. I waljed over to him. " Hay Adam, what you doing here." I said. "Nothing baby girl. I herd you ran away. Whats the deal with that." I sat down and explaind everything. He left and I went back to Emily and Dominic. "You guys ready to order." The both nodded. "You know he is a vampire right." Dominic said. I nodded my head " He is a hybrid. I know all of them so cime down." We where next in line I picked uo Emily." What do you want sweetie." I asked her. " I want chocolate chip with sprinkls." She said. I ordered mine and hers. Me and Dominic are sharing a large red velvet ice cream. We headed back home. Emily went to her room after she thanked us. I ran upstairs I took off my ring. My shadow is going crazy. It started to spin around in a circle and made clouds move. I called Falon. He came nocking on the glass door. My shadow herd it and ran towards the door. Falon held up a charm and it made my calm down. I started saying the spell that I use to activate my tattoo. My shadow faded. Falon called Dominic I began to float. I sat on the bed a started to breath. Dominic came and held me. I was more calm.

Falon Point of view:

" Amanda was going threw heat. Most demons do but the need a siul to suck out. Amanda being a werewolf and demon when she goes threw it she can get out of controlle. She desnt need a soul to suck.  When she goes thre heat she is most likly to bare a child. The child will calm her down and she will only have to controlle her demon during redmoons. In one week Amanda must have a child in her before the demon part of her takes over." I finished telling Dominic and Amanda whats wrong.  I said goid bye and jumped out yhe window to leave.

End of Falon's POV.!

When Falon left I took controlle of my demoned. I snuggled up next Dominic. So what Falon was done he ment I have a kid. Well maybe I can start tommarow. I fell into a deep sleep.
~~~~~ The End Of this chapter~~~~

Hay guys I know it was not that long but  at least I updated. A shout to LifeOfSimmer  & cailin1218 for making me do this book.