The Run

When I saw Dominic in his wolf foarm Clair was purring from the excitment. His wolf was a light gray with a spot of black on his back. He was trying to get threw with my mindlink. I put my wall down :

Dominic: I knew you where special.

Amanda: Oh, be quite. You just wanted into my pants.

Dominic: Thats not true. But I did think about it.

Amanda: you know what Mr.Alpha you have to catch me first.

With that I ran inti the woods with Dominic right behind me. Me wolf howled in laughter. I had this an amazing idea to spring back to human foarm. I have the power to change into wolf foarm with my clothes on. I leaped into the air and changed. I landed onto my feet I saw Dominic running strsight a head. He tried to stop but began to tumble over. I walked over seeing him looking at me in surprise. I stepped down to him and whispered " I won but you can get a price to for effort. If you give me a ride. And also the reason why I am so fast and more stronger that the adverage werewolf is because I am a hybrid." He looked shocked but happy at the same time. He stood up and leaned down so I got on top of him. He rode threw the wood intill we  made it to the pack house.He shifted into human foarm completely naked. His little friend was long and limped it made me think how long would he be when hard. He grabed a pair if sweatpants from the basket of clothes. I jumped to the top waitting for Dominic. Than I forgot that he is not a hybrid. U walked down stairs and openbed the door for him.

"Sorry, when your the only hybrid left you forgett." He gave me a smirked and walked towards me causing me to back into a wall. He both put his hands on both sides of my head. He leaned forward makeing me hold my breath. He kissed me lightly making me moan in pleaser. He bit my bottom lip casing me to scream giving his tounge an entrince to my mouth. I moaned in pleaser he lifted me up making my legs wrap around him. He let go trailling kisses down my neck sucking on my sweet spot I  sure there is mark. He carried me to my room. He plopped me on the bed he leaned down , trying to pull down my dress I lifted up tugging it diwn revealing me in my black strappless brah and black underwear. His eyes became darker by the secound. He slipped off my underwear revealing my wettness. I gasped as he lightly rubbed my click. He undlached my brah revraling my hard nipples. He leaned down taking one into his mouth twirling it around with his tunge. He did the other one I moaned at his handy work. I noticed something hard on my leg. I looked up at Dominic seeing how his eyes turned from lust. I tugged down down his pants with my foot. He looked at my motion. I staired looking at him  innocently. I push him down and staired at his little friend whuch grown twice as big. I groaned as I negan to touch the head. He said " Are you ready." I nodded my head. I laid on my back." This might hurt at first so I am going to go slow." He set himself in a passion to enter me. I felt the tip of him enter me causing me to squeal. Diminic kissed me to give me a mixter of pain and pleaser. He thrusted into me making me cry in moans. I was gettinh use to him intill he pulled out and thrusted his whole cock in me. "Amanda your so tighit." I moand and was about to reach my climax all it toik was one more thrust. I exsploded and he pulled out of me watching me squirm. He still did'nt reach his own. I told him to lay down. He gave me a wird look but did it. I sat on the tip of him. I pushed all the way down. The presser was alot to take in. I lifted up and went all the way down. He winsed and threw his head back. I felt him throbe inside of me I knew he was about to cum. I was to my walls where throbbing. I pumped on more time we both realesed. I lifted if of him. "Can I mark you." I gave him a nod. He was on top of me and picked a part of my neck. His canines digged into my skin making my mark. I let out a low sqeal of pain but got use to it because I got tattoos before and I am getting another tommarow. He licked the remainning blood. After that we laid in the bed I forgot to tell him about the tattoo.

Amanda: Hay babe.

Dominic: Yeah

Amanda: You know how I have 3 tattoo.

Dominic: Yeah, what are you asking.

Amanda: So I was going to get an armband.

Dominic: Why.

Amanda: I always wanted it because of Teen Wolf.

Dominic: Ok, but this is the last one

Amanda: Thaanks babe.

After that I gave him a big kiss, and laid in his big armes.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hay everyone , I had major writers block I am so sorry. But yeah fallow,vote,and comment.