The baby is coming

I was walking from the kitchen carring greek yougert with fruit. I am back at me and Dominic's house. Yes we bout a house. Dominic was at the pack house doing some work he missed. I am close to my sue date. I can't wait, the thing is seence I am a hybrid my baby might have some of my denons physical features. Like my demon has gray eyes so she might have blue eyes or green if she gets it from my wolf but yeah.

I was recieving mindlinks from Dominic we where discussing baby names.

A: How about Nicole?

D: To origanle.  How about Lisa

A: The name of the pack slut. Are you on something.

D: Fine. How about something that has a meaning.

A: Mmm... How about Luna.

D: Thats perfect because the Luna means moon and female alpha.

A: Perfect. I think we ran out of yougert.

D: I will bring some when I come home.

A: Can you get me its boring over hear.

D: I am all ready at the door.

I got up and put my flats on. I had on some black  shorts and a black u neck shirt. I went to Dominic and saw him leaning in the door way. I stepped out and gave him a hug and kiss. He bent down and I got on his back evan though I a pregnant I am still very light. He began ran threw the path. In ten minutes.

We walked to the doir and my shadow opened it. I was still on Dominic's back. We walked into the hallway and maded to the open kitchen when I saw my bestfriends. "Dominic put me down I have to say Hi to my side bitches. " He put me down and walked to the girls. " So where your side bitches now." Megan said. " No really Dominic is my side bitch but he doesnt know." I said back. " I heard that." Dominic said popping his head from the side of the door. " Love you!" I yelled when I heard him walk away. " Love you too!" He said back.

"So hows it going?" I said when I walked to the fridge getting greek youger and fruit. " For one I know that your daughter is going to love fruit and HOLY SHIT Your water just broke." Megan yelled. I looked completly in shock. The next thing I knew was being hunched over and screaming in pain.

Dominic came out running in full protection mode. "Call…Falon NOW." my demond screamed out. I heard the door fly open and I knew was Falon. Dominic lifted me up and took me to the pack doctur and placed me on the bed. "Where the fucking docture at." Dominic yelled, and just in time a doctur came. "Wait this is'nt a regular werewolf birth. Her demon is the most strongest part of her. So Amanda do you know how to symon your demon." He aske. I nodded my head and said " I said. Slowly I turned into Riley.

Riley's Pov: 

I can't belive its finally happening my child will be born. Into the amazing world with me. All I have to do is push. The doctur began to count. "1,2,3 push. I can see the head" the doctur said. " Omg thus shit bloody fucking hurts!"( britsh accent)  I screamed. Yes I am britsh ok but the shit hurts. "1,2,3, push." I pushed with all I had. " One more time. 1,2,3 push." I gave on last push and than I herd screaming. " Alpha would you like to cut the cord." Then my really sexy mate came and cut the cord. They wrapped her in a pink blanket and passed her to me. She was is so beatiful omg she has my eyes. I gave her back to Dominic before Falon called back Amanda.

Amanda's Pov:

I was back and felt a little bit of pain but its because I have a beatiful baby girl that came into this world. I held her and saw that she had my demons eyes but Falon said she can change then later on. I dont care as long as she's mine. I turned around and saw Dominic right next to me smiling with tears of joy going down his face.

" So whats her name?" Everyone asked the same time. I smiled and laughed and said " Luna Sylvia Duchanne." I said with a smile. "So you want to leave now and head home or go back to the pack house and stay over night?" Dominic asked. I said " How about we go home. And I still want my greek yougert." I said with everyone laughing. Megan came and gave me a long floor lengh dress and my make up cause right now I looked drainned. Dominic put on Luna's little pink  jumper on and put a new blanket on her.

I went into the bathroom and saw my eyes began to chsnge color again to blue. When my eyes change its because of certint things. Like at some point I use my powers and mt eyes turn red. But I am just normal so my eyes stay blue now. I put on my clothes and and did my make up which is eyeliner and mascarra. And headed out.

……………………………………………………………

Hay everyone so the book is coming to an end in like 3 more chapters and if I reach 1k reads there will be a part 2 but bye for now and