Welcome

We made it half way to the woods when I started craving again. Si was the other demon hybrids. We stopped in the woods and got out. We walked into the forest, I herd a faunt ruffle in the bush. A dear came out. It was limping and was in pain. Its against my nature to kill innocent animals that where not harmed. I salked towards it looking deep into its eyes. My wolf connected with it. The dear was in alot of pain and asked for me to put it out of its misery. I nodded wipping a stray tear from my eye. I stooded up and put my hand on the dear's head sucking its soul out causing his shadow to fade away. When I was done the dear plopped down signling that it had died.

I walked back to the car as the others sucked out flowers and plants. I got in the car and staired outside the window. I felt Dominic looking at me. He grabed my hand,and said "You did the right thing." In a soothing voice. He started back up the car as everyone got back in. We headed to the castel of the elders. We stopped at the gate as Emiley told the gard why we where hear.

He opened the gate,motioning us to drive forward. We parked in the drive way and walked into the doorway. We walked inside and walled to the end of the hall. We walked into the throne room. Sitting there was the first ever supernatural people ever to exsist. We walked inti the the middle of the room and bowed. When I was younger the elders where the people that took us in before all the hybrids where adopted we lived here. I considered them my parents. " Come my childeren!" The elderist of witchs and demons named Jasmine and Sabrina  said and stood up. We walked towards, I gave them a hug. The elder of demons said " Are  you baring a hybrid child."  I shook my head. The witch elder Sabrina took her hand and pressed her hands on my stomach and closed her eyes and breathed. She opened her eyes and said "Its a girl and she is also a hybrid." She moved her hands from me and gave me a hug

Sabrina came toward me and noticed my tattoo and said " I hope yoy asked the moon goddess before you did this." I nodded in responce. Jasmine walked toward me and read the symbolls and smilled she asked who did this. Fallon came out and stood and bowed and said " Me". She asked why and turned to me. I answerd " Since I am the stringest hybrid the symbolls help me stay in balance. The books said that I can just change into two people but I choose not to. Also it said I have to draw symbolls on me with a special ink. So we used the ink and made the tattoos to protect me and the world." She nodded in acknowledgement.

After talking to them about everything they told me that my pregnancy would on lost 7 months beause the baby is a hybrid. Me and hybrid was showed to our rooms and was handed our robes. I missed wearing these thinks. The good thing about living back hear in the helder house was my family is comming back. I changed into pajama shorts and one of Dominic's shirt. He walked in with a small cheesecake and two forks. He knows me so well. I sat on the heels of my feet and patted the spot nexts to me. He sat next to me and took a piece of the cake a put it towards me. I opened my mouth and he put the cake in my mouth. I did the same with him. We contined intill the cake was done. "Hay there somthing on your lip." I said. He tried to like it off but failed. " Here let me get it off." I said and pressed my lips aganist his. They where soft and smooth. When we broke apart he gave me another kiss and said good night and we both got under the cover and my shadow turned off the lights.  I quickly fell asleep wrepped in his arms.

……………………………………………………………

Hay bishes. I just am so happy today was my last day of school. So yes I can finally update more. So yeah make sure to vote. And fal