The golden eyes

I just came back from my regulare run. I walked upstairs and into the room. I walked in and saw Dominic coming from the shower. He only had a towel the water dripped down from his hard rock chest. I did'nt evan think I ran and jumped on him he cot me. I wrapped my legs around him causing the towel to fall down. I begam to kiss him I was hungrey fo his lips. He pushed me aganist the wall. The kiss began to get really heated. I pushed us on the bed with out breaking the kiss. I was on top of him. I lifted up so I was straddling him. I grinded my hips into him. I herd a loud groan from him. He lifted up my white jumper over my head. Revealing my black brah.

He leaned up and begane to kiss my jaw working down to my calor bone. I gasoed in releaf as he unclipoed my brah. He began to massage my breast. I began to shiver in his touch. He flipped us over so I was on the bottom. I slipped of my heeled boots while he took of my pants. He began to pull down my underwear causing me ti shiver. I was now in heat and been acting really crazy. I go for runs and sucking souls out of  flowers and mice. I would do any thing to protect the pack. He poishined himself in between my legs. I felt his tip touch me causing me to moan. That was his que. He thrusted hard into me making me scream in pleaser. I still have to get use to his size.

With each throst I wrapped my legs tighter around him but not ti hard. "Please… harder… I need you!!" He didnt need me ask twice he thrusted in me like a jackhammer. I began to tighten up around him he began to throbe inside of me. We began to cum together making me moan in more pleasure. I gave him a big kiss before going to take a shower.

I took a nice telaxing shower while talking to my wolf. "Hay Amanda guess what." "What Claire?" Claire is the nice side of me but I have a demon side to named Riley. But Riley was my outside demon. Which means I can separate myself. I can have two off me. One in wplf foarm and one in deamon foarm. Before Claire could speak Riley talked "Guess whos pregnant?" "No way your lying.!" I replied back. I waljed out of the shower and wrapped a towal around myself. I saw somethung flash in the mirror. It was my eyes they were'nt my orginal briwn they where black with gold swirling around. I mindlinked Falin, he saud he will be on his way. I walked out and got dress. I was wearing a black highlow longsleeve and some white highwasted shorts. I put my flats on and my ring and walked down stairs. I walked in and all eyes where one me.

"Amber what happened to your eyes!" Kayla asked. Megan walked over to me and touched my face it sparks up my face. See said "Is Falin comming?" I nodded my head. "Matter a fact he is comming in 3,2,1!" The boor swung opened revealing Falin and the other hybrids it turns out they all live together in a pack house to with the Lycans. I ran to my cousin and gave her a tight squeez. I misded her so much. It turns out that she is an element and werewolf. I stepped away and Falin came toward me doung the same thing as Megan. The shock went to my body. He watched my eyes. I am the mist strongest demoned. I more stronger than a witch demoned. "Well it turns out that she is pregnant and tjis baby will be the next stringest hybrid. We have to tell the elders.!" Falin said. "The elders are far away there in Pennslyvania and we are in New York. Unless we use the cars and tell Hell." I said while waiting for Falin to answer. He nodded his head. I mindlinked to my halfing sisster. "Savanna we have a big problem I nerd you to come." I said. "I am comming I am already at tje pack house" she said. I walked to the doir and my sisster came out.

…………………………………………………………

Hay everyone I know alot to take in right * Rocking back and forth in yhe corner.* I,will explain everyone and no I did'nt forgett abot Dominic  righ night