Epilogue

20 years later.

Amanda's Pov:

"Grandma Manda look what daddy taught me today!" My first 15 year old granddaughter named Bella said running into the kitchen. Luna had a kid 5 years ago. She is now the Alpha of her father's pack. Bella is a very rare hybrid since both her parents are hybrids. Her father which is Falon's son he is witch and werewolf. So she is mixed with werewolf, witch,  and demon. The elders moved to the Philippines. Me and the other hybrids heritaed their other houses which we also became the elders recently . We built the pack around the elder house. We covered a lot of ground now.

"What did He show you?" I said turning around in my white summer dress making my hair turn into a Ginger color. I made her laught I also learned how to change me hair color and other stuff. It makes her laugh when I turn her hair. I landed my hand on her head and it turned purple and pink. She laughed and swatted her hand away from me. He opened her hand and dirt apperes and she use her index finger to make a circling motion. She moved her finger and it began to swirl by itself. She dated a spell and it turned into Water. I clapped my hands and hugged her. She hugged me back. "I am so proud of you. " I said. "Well guess what I found ?" I said. She jumped up and down. I closed my eyes and opened my hand. A Ruby red heart necklace that was the same one the elder gave me the day she was born . She gasped in happiness. It was attached to a gold chain that I made longer  . I put it on her it layed on her stomach. " Guess what your not the only one with one. Me and your mother has one. But ours is the color of our second nature mine is white and hers is black."

I pulled mine out and said a spell that made it longer. I wrapped it around my neck and showed her. "All three of our necklaces has a very strong power." I told her. "Luna we are under attack you must come." One of the the Omegas said. Me and Bella ran outside our necklaces began to change black. Luna came running to us. I saw her necklace it turned a dark red. "Mom, Bella we need to protec the pack. Something dark is coming." I knew what to do I called out our demons came out. I felt the darkness getting stronger turning my hair a white color that looked like snow. My eyes turned a gray color. My demon became heywire. It was because of the silver moon. This was bad me alone can kill 5 packs together and that's just my demon. Luna's demon was doing the same and her hair and eyes changed dark. Bella changed to her hair and eyes turned a royal purple.

Our demons ran off towards the darkness. I smelt blood and that took me over the edge. I ran towards the smell and so did the others. I saw rouged demons and wolves. I casted a spell and turned the demons weak. In one move me and the girls killed all of them it was about 3oo each person. Our demons took care of the wolves. They all  died. The girls turned back to normal but I didn't. But It's OK though because this is my normal form. We headed back to the house and told everyone it was over. Than headed with our normal life's.

*******************************************
Well It's over everyone the life of the hybrids finally turned back to normal. Bella above so Yeah by loves.