The Baby

I was in the room with Dominic. I am now 4 months pregnant. I am going to the docture to find out what I am having , but the moon goddess said I was having a girl but I still got to go. I am still at the elders castel. We walked to the room ehere the docture was set up.

The witch elder came and saw me. She walked toward me and told me to lift up my shirt. She put a cold gel and use a wand that was connected to a screan. We turned to the screan and saw a little baby in the black and white pictur. I smiled a peered on my face. I am going to be holding a beatuful baby little girl in my arms.

I smiled and looked at Dominic and said " Thats our baby girl in there." I said. I was so happy I wanted to cry but I lost that ablity after being part demon of course. I looked a Dominic a tear slid down his face. I wipped it and than wipped the gel of my stomach.

I sat up and hopped of the bed. I began to walke to the door with Dominic behind me. He wrapped his armes around me and placed hus hands on my stomach. I placed my hands on top of his. He gave me a peck on the lips and we walked back. When walked into the kitchen we got some fruit, a big bowl, and greek youger. We walked upstairs and began to watch netflix and drift to sleep.

…………………….…………………………………

3,2,1 Happy New Year bitches. Oh I am sorry its tha alchol talking. But happy 2015