Chapter 20

Skeppy POV

With the car packed and the two of them ready to go, Skeppy and Bad hopped in the car and began their journey to Orlando. It was 6 am, and with an hour and a half long drive in front of them, they had time to kill. Skeppy put on some music for them and they listened as they went along.

At some point during the drive, Skeppy had fallen asleep, so Bad turned the music down. Bad drove the last 20 miles in silence, but he was overjoyed and excited about where they were headed. He thought about the small fortune Skeppy must've spent to get them there.

Once they arrived, Bad nudged Skeppy, who looked up at him sleepily. "Are we there yet?"

"Yep!" Bad said as he pulled into a parking space.

They took their two suitcases from the trunk and headed toward the park entrance. It was 8 am, so the park didn't open for another hour. Skeppy guided Bad to the hotel he had booked. It was a 5 star hotel, which must've cost Skeppy an extra couple thousand dollars.

He had chosen the four seasons resort since it was the closest and best hotel near the park itself. When they walked inside, the lobby of the hotel looked stunning. Bad's jaw dropped and Skeppy laughed a little at his amazement. They walked up to the reception to get their room key.

"Do you have a reservation?" The man behind the desk asked.

"Yep, a two night stay!" He handed the man his phone which had the confirmation for the hotel.

The man scanned it and handed Skeppy his phone back. The man looked over the reservation details on the monitor in front of him. "Oh, um, this room only has one king sized bed. Would you like to change it to a room with two beds for only a small fee?"

Skeppy looked over at Bad. "Do you want your own bed?"

"Oh, no! I don't mind."

The man at the desk looked back and forth between the two, but didn't say anything more. "Here you go," he said, handing Skeppy his keycard.

Skeppy thanked him and the two walked away. "Is it really that uncommon to share a bed?"

Bad shrugged. "I don't know. I personally don't mind it."

"Hmm..."

They took the elevator up to the top floor, which had a great view over the pool and everything else on the land below.

"How much did you pay for this??!" Bad was shocked.

"It doesn't matter," Skeppy said. "Happy Birthday, Bad!"

Bad hugged Skeppy before grabbing his hand and leading him over to the floor to ceiling window. They looked down over everything below. Bad looked so excited, which allowed Skeppy to forget all the money he had spent on the trip. Skeppy looked at the time on his phone, it was a quarter to nine, meaning the park would be opening soon.

They headed down the elevator again, this time only carrying essentials for the trip. Skeppy had a spare five hundred dollars dispersed in his wallet, backpack, suitcase and in his phone case. It was just in case they wanted to buy anything or do anything else. Money wasn't an issue for Skeppy due to the success of his YouTube channel, but sometimes he still worried about how much he was paying.

They got back in the car and drove to the park. There were crowds waiting by the gates, but it didn't seem too busy yet. After waiting in line for a few minutes, a teenage girl approached the two. She seemed nervous, but her friends were pushing her towards them.

"H-hey, Skeppy and BadBoyHalo? I'm a big fan..." She stuttered a bit. "And I was wondering if I could get a picture with you two?"

Before Skeppy could respond, Bad said, "Of course!"

The girl's friend took the pictures and the girl asked them if they could sign her hat. They did, and she seemed really happy after she thanked them, and walked back over to her friends.

"Wait a minute..." Skeppy said. "The people on Twitter still don't know that we've finally met up... That girl has the first picture of us together."

"Well, we can fix that!" Bad responded cheerily, grabbing his phone out of his pocket. They took a few pictures together. Skeppy chose the best one and captioned it: "Guess who I found."

He posted it and could almost hear the screeching of the stans, flocking to set that photo as their profile picture. He laughed a bit, and Bad posted a second one. Skeppy realized that he wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to say anything about their newfound relationship online.

Sure, people had their speculations and would always assume things, but Skeppy didn't know whether he wanted to fuel the flames quite yet. The line started moving, so Skeppy and Bad walked along with it. Not too long after and they had gotten into the park.

Bad looked like a kid in a candy store with an excited twinkle in his eye. "Where to first?" Skeppy asked him.

Bad didn't respond, but instead grabbed Skeppy's hand and led him to the nearest ride. They got onto the roller coaster and Bad brought Skeppy to the very front. Skeppy felt anxious about being at the front, but Bad insisted. The roller coaster started moving, causing Skeppy's anxiety to grow. They got to the peak of the track and the ride paused for a moment before sending them flying down.

Bad screamed in fear, but Skeppy finally felt excitement overtaking his fear. "Weeeeeeee!" He shouted as they fell. By the time the ride came to a stop, Bad was trembling, but Skeppy felt hyped.

"Come on, Bad, it's ok." Skeppy tried to calm him down.

"Maybe I shouldn't go on the super scary ones," he let out a nervous laugh.

Bad looked back up at the various attractions and the fear quickly faded from his expression, leaving him just as excited as he was before the ride. They continued a cycle of Bad dragging him around to each ride, leaving both of them exhausted by the end of the day.

Upon returning to the resort, Skeppy decided to hop in the shower and get cleaned off.

BadBoyHalo POV

Bad sat on the floor by the window, looking down on everything below him. The first day at the park had been really fun, and Bad even got to take some pictures with fans who recognized them. He thought about how little he had been online in the past two months and all the theories that would've been circling.

The theories would only grow from there due to the pictures they posted to their Twitters. Bad had fun reading all the theories fans would come up with, and seeing all the artistic recreations of pictures they posted. Bad loved that he had such a nice fanbase, although they could be a bit muffiny at times.

A few minutes later, Skeppy walked out of the bathroom, so Bad got up to take a shower as well. Each little thing about the resort was intricut and expensive looking, leaving Bad to wonder just how much Skeppy actually spent on their trip. Not too much, I hope...

Word Count: 1195 Words