Final Word

Author's Note

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my first book! I really enjoyed writing it and I love reading your guys' comments. Some of you people are hilarious. I know this ending leaves quite a few loose threads, but don't worry, there will be a second book. It won't follow a particular plot like this one does, but it will tie any loose ends and provide some extra content. I didn't want this book to get too long, so I figured I'd make the second one for those who want it. Marked is a stand alone, but you can read the second one if you want.

Book 2 will begin... Uh, whenever I get around to it. Probably within the next week or so. Thanks everyone for sticking with me until the end. Writing is one of my passions and Marked has allowed me to practice my creative writing. (Edit: Book 2 is up on my profile! Go read it :D)

One of the big things that inspired me throughout the story was music and various song lyrics I've found. Some of you may or may not have noticed, but I have sprinkled song lyrics through some of the chapters. A lot of the songs may be lesser known, so I don't expect everyone to pick up on all the lyrics, but here is a playlist of (I think) all of the songs that inspired me, so enjoy those.

Just a fun little detail about one of those songs. The one song that fits Angel in the best way I can find is So Alive by The Goo Goo Dolls. I love that song and I think it fits him pretty well. Let me know what you think!

Anyways, I won't make this run too long. Just wanted to say I hope you enjoyed that. Have a nice day :D

If you go down below this part to where the comments and share feature are, you can find the link to the playlist since I'm unable to directly link it in the update.

Hi, future Skeppers here to say, if you liked this story, then maybe, just maybe, you will also like my Skephalo Superhero AU called "And They Were Roommates," which is up on my Wattpad and AO3 now. Ok that's all, future Skeppers out!