Suddenly a pair of hands cover my eyes, blinding me from the light of the room, tearing me away from my thoughts. I didn't need a genius to tell me it was Nate, this wasn't the first time - probably not the last either. "You know the rules. Three guesses and you win a prize if you're right," he whispers.

"Your never gonna get tired of this game are you?" I say, a little giggle escaping my lips.

"Never, not until you guess right. Do you want a hint?"

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Your choice," he says, his velvety voice making me shudder.

"Calm down, Ryan." I think.

"Okay... are you Alexander Skarsgard?" I say, guessing wrong with the one guess I always say first. I know one hundred percent I am wrong, but you can't blame a girl for wishing that one day it would be him.

"You really like that dude, don't you?"

"A girl can dream, maybe one day you might actually be him."

"Try again," he whispers into my ear, his lips brushing the surface. I start to feel tingles on my skin where his makes contact with mine and I slowly breathe trying to calm my fast beating heart.

"How does he have this effect on my body like this?" I think.

"Ia-Ian Somerhalder?" I stutter, mentally face palming myself for sounding like an idiot.

"Why are you stuttering you fool?"

"You've got a thing for vampires?" He jokes, a small playful chuckle leaving his lips as he leans closer into my body. "Why?"

"I-I don't know, probably the dominance they radiate," I say the last part too confidently. I quickly cover my mouth, shocked I revealed that to him, but it was kind of true. Reading the novels Amy had given me to read and some conversations we had together, I was curious about being dominated. It was what I thought about when I had fantasied about the Greyson men on either side of me, completely taking control of my body.

"I know someone who'll be happy to hear about that," he says and I picture a smirk on his face, showing off them cute dimples of his. "Now, last guess," he whispers, "I really want you to guess right this time Ryan... don't disappoint me."

Taking a deep breath I contemplate in my mind if I should guess that its Nathan or keep playing him and lie like I always do. I'm not gonna lie, I was curious to know what the surprise was, I always wondered, but it was too much fun to annoy him when I knew he really wanted me to get it right. Should I do it? Should I guess correctly and end this silly game he always plays with me?

"Fuck it!"

"Na-Nathan Jamie Grey-Greyson," I whisper.

"What did you say?"

Silence fills the room and I feel his body press even more against my back, completely flushed against his hard chest. Slowly he takes his hands away from my eyes, softly touching the skin on both sides of my face, down my neck and across my shoulders. His finger tips, lightly dance on my skin, sending shivers up and down my spine like lightening. His minty breath glides across my ear as his breathing hitches with excitement.