15

Tae

I'm highly pissed at the moment like who in the hell lies and keeps away a child from someone for two years ... TWO YEARS .

I know I just met the little boy for like thirty minutes but I already love him to death. I still love Aaliyah with all my heart , but at the moment I don want to have anything to do with her .

I might sound petty but I don't care I have a right to be mad at the moment .

I don't have anything to say to her . if it ain't got nothing to do with Tristan then I don't want to talk to her.

I mean eventually I'll get over it but right now I'm just not feeling her at all and shayla in my ear bugging me and shit .

" What" I yelled at shayla she was really pissing me off and I wasn't In the mood today . " Who you think you yelling at huh " shayla barked back .

" Man shut the hell up and if your ass gonna be nagging you can take your ass home " I yelled back at her while walking downstairs to go into the den.

" Look just because you mad at that Aaliyah bitch don't take you anger out on me and how we know that little bastard is yours " she said while laughing .

I swore I snapped my head back so damn fast I thought I heard something pop .

If it's anything that Lauren has taught me  was to never put my hands on a female but I swear on my damn dead moms & pops that I will Kill this bitch.

" Bitch if you ever talk about my baby momma and my damn child I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your damn head " . I told her with a serious face .

I was trying to calm Down . But she always slowly but surely pissing me off . I was more mad at shayla then Aaliyah at the moment.

" don't you ever threaten me and why you taking up for her anyways " she asked with her arms crossed.

I just simply ignores her and changed the channel I was watching . " oh so you don't hear me now " then I felt the remote being snatched out of my hands .

I got up and went into the kitchen just so I can get away from her crazy ass.

" You know what fuck you tae ok " she said while pushing me . I still didn't say anything I just took that shit but that was until she smacked me .

" DONT EVER IN YOUR DAMN LIFE HIT ME AGAIN IGHT " I yelled at her as I had her pinned against the wall and my hand wrapped around her neck. I could feel rage that's how pissed I was right now .

I would never put my hand on Aaliyah . I might punch a wall by her face but that's about it , but this hoe is going to learn .

" Tae you in here " I heard Lauren say but I didn't respond . " Tae I Sai- what are you doing " she said while coming over to me .

" tae let her go I may not like the little bitch but don't kill her okay " she spoke softly .

" Mann no she wanna talk about my son and Aaliyah and I'm not having that " I looked at her and seen her face turning slightly pale but I didn't give a shit .

" Tae if you don't let her go I'll tell Aaliyah to never let you see Tristan " she threaten .

I let her go after that I just want her to know not to fuck with me an I know Lauren won't hesitate to call Aaliyah .

" Get out " I yelled at her and she hurriedly grabbed her purse and phone and left .

" Tae you okay " she asked while pulling me into a hug . I didn't respond I just hugged her back because I knew that's what I need the most .

I broke down for time first in nineteen years. I cried for everybody my mom , dad , Brian , Lauren , Aaliyah , India , marquees , Tristan , and most of all MYSELF .

I might be called weak at this point but I don't care . everybody has there weak points and toady was mines . I feel like crying is just letting out built up frustration for me instead of fighting or yelling .

I mostly miss my parent . I've always wondered what it would be like of they was still here.

I know I have Brian and Lauren they are like my parents but that not enough I want my real parents .

I know that they are never coming back and I just have to except that fact they are not .

Like

Comment

Share

< Excuse Any Errors >