18

Anonymous

" Baby I'm ready to go back home it's been years " she ranted into my ear.

"Damn Lacey I know bae we won't be here for to long " I sighed I was fustrated to the max.

It's been to damn long since I last seem them. I know they gonna be mad as hell but they'll just have to accept the fact that we did it for them ,to keep them out if harms way .

It's been god who knows long but damn I'm ready to go back home now to .

" man we got some problems " Carlos said. I followed him into the dinning room so he could tell me what he had to tell me .

" you remember jay " he asked with a look of worry on his face.

"Yea man what about him " I asked and I don't know why he so worried about Jay for that nigga is dead.

"That nigga is back maine " he told me.

The fuck I thought. " wait so you telling me that fool is alive & not dead huh " I asked with complete venom in my voice.

"Yea man " he spoke completely fustrated about the situation himself.

This can't be happening right now. Were going to hand to go back home alot sooner than I thought.

This is the shit that I tried to get away from in the first place & to keep my children safe from this madness but it seems like it's never ending.

" and he has a son down there named Rico But I don't think they into the same shit he in because he just came back into his life but he is trying to take over your sons empire "Carlos said.

If it ain't one thing its another.

I dapped up Carlos and told him that we will talk about this another time. I ran upstairs to me and Lacey room.

" bae I think you'll be getting your wish early " I told Lacey.

" ooh for real " she asked me excitedly.

" yea Lacey man, but look don't get to happy because it's for business purposes first Lac. Ight then we Can do all that family stuff. " I told her.

I just didn't want to get her hopes you for nothing because I know how she can get.

" ugh whatever just get this shit over and done without Damn because I'm sick and tired of it ok. " Lacey scoffed.

I made my way over to Lacey and wrapped my arms around her waist and rocked get and myself back & forth.

Then I felt her hot tears soak into my white tee. I know she was upset But she just has to understand that I did this for her, our family.

"Hey " I said to her as I grabbed her chin so she could look up at me.

" we will get through the this ight " I told her as I wiped her tears off her face.

" I know " she spoke back softy .

It's time to make some big moves and we gotta make them now.

Like

Comment

Share

<Excuse Any Errors >◐