7

( Tae girlfriend ) in MM 👆

Shayla

I walked up to the door and knocked 3 times & 2 times fast .
I seen big mike answer door and he let me in . I made my way up to the stairs up to his office .

I knocked. On the door and came face to face with brother . " hey Lamont " I said as I pulled him into a hug . " wassup sis " he said as he stepped aside to let me In .

" so any plans " I said with a smirk on my Face as I leaned back in his chair . " first get out my damn chair & secondly no but let's just say somebody already got a little visit .

" oh " was I said as I slowly nodded my head . " so what you want me to do with just keep playing him to get inside info on everybody else " I said with my eyebrow raised . " yea basically until I say otherwise " . he said " Ight bro well I'm out talk to later. I said as I left his office .

\\\

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for somebody to answer the door and it was Lauren . " ugh what the hell do you want" she said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her . I didn't have time for her ass hell I barley even like her and I could say the feelings were mural . but If was gonna start something I was damn sho gonna finish it . " is Tae here " I asked while shifting all my weight onto one leg .

" no " she spat back coldly . " look I know he's here so stop playing games And move . " I said with a smirk on face . " you little bi- " she was stopped as her fine as fiancé caught her before she said any thing else. " Lauren what the hell you doing let that girl In . " he said to her . she reluctantly move and I smiled at her as I made my upstairs to Tae room . " ooh this gonna be fun messing with her ass " I thought to my self .

~~~

Like
Comment
Share .