29

Mya ( India little sister )

India

I haven't left this house since I've been Kidnapped and honestly I've been scared shitless to .

I've also told Brian about these crazy ass females he used to mess with . And as soon as I back into my correct state I told his ass off and told him not to speak to me for a couple days .

"Brian" I called out because my back was hurting and I couldn't get up .

"Yeah babe " I heard him yelled out . I rolled my eyes because he was pissing me off .

"Come here " I yelled as I was still struggling to myself up . it seems like one moment I'm small and the next I'm the size of a damn watermelon .

I heard his big ass feet coming down the hall

"What you need " he said while leaning on the door .

"I can't get up help me " I said while struggling to sit up again

He stiffen his laughed and made his way over to me .

"Here grab my hands " he said while putting his hands out and I grabbed them

He pulled me up and I felt a big release come up off my ass . I've been trying to get up for like 40 minutes now .

"You good now " he said while cracking up laughing

"Yes asshole " i said and exiting my bedroom and going down the hall to the baby room .

Sometimes I just come in here and sit in the rocking chair and look over my life . I had a pretty decent life loving mother and sister but just an absent father . he left when I was 9 and my little sister was 3. I just want my baby to have what I never had a child , a house with stability .

I still talk to my mother and sister on a regular basis . speaking of them my sister is calling me right now .

"Hello " I said while rubbing my belly

"Sissy " Mya sniffled into the phone

"What's wrong mya" I said while sitting up

"It's momma " she said

"What's wrong with mommy " I said as my voice cracked . my mother has been really sick lately and I found out she had severe heart problems . I just hope is isn't that.

"Mommy is in the hospital she's dying indi " mya said and now sobbing on the other end of the phone .

"W-what " I said now sobbing also . This couldn't be happening right now . I need her she has to meet my baby her grandchild . This is not happening right now .

I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant now . I don't need this on me right now . I know God wouldn't put to much on me that I can't handle, but this right here I can't handle at all. If she leaves this earth to go to the heavens up above my heart will be crushed into two . I will always feel that void in me like a little piece is gone and it won't ever be replaced .

"It's her heart indi she dying you need to get down to greenpine hospital " mya said hiccuping .

"O-ok I'm coming right now " I hopped up and went downstairs to put on my house shoes by the front door .

I rushed out the front door and I hear Brian yelling out for me .

"India " he yelled from behind me .

"What "I spat back at him and forcefully putting the keys into the door so I could unlock the door .

"Babe calm down what wrong " he said while grabbing ahold of my hand

"My momma is in the hospital Brian and she's dying I have to go now " I said while whimpering .

"O-ok baby come on I'll drive just call down everything will be alright" Brian said while getting into the car .

I quickly got into the passenger side and buckled up .

••••
@ GreenPine Hospital

Mya .

"Momma everything will be ok I just know it" i reassured her as I gently rubbed her hands.

"Baby just give it up I'm dying ok" she said while coughing a little bit.

I sighed, I know this was the end of the road for , but I just didn't want to believe it .

"Momma stop saying that "I said and sat next her in the chair close to the bed .

I started humming moms favorite church song 'eyes on the sparrow '.

When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is he
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches over me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches me

I looked over to my mother fast asleep . it broke my heart to see her in this state. I knew that this will be my last time seeing her alive .

It's always been me and her . my father was absent in my life , so she was basically like my mother and my father all wrapped into one .

I'll miss her wisdom,her uplifting speeches,her hugs , her kisses everything . I silent cries to myself . this is all just to much to take in at once .

"Mya" I heard . I looked up and seen india standing there looking frantic and dried up tears on her face . she overall looked stressed out .

"How is she "she asked as she walked to the other side of the bed and softly stroke her hair .

"Not good " I said and sighed .

Silence fell over all go us . no one had really much to say . I mean what could you possibly say. This whole scenery is depressing to me .

"India" I heard my mother say

"Yes momma I'm here " she said while trying to fight back the tears .

"Listen and listen really good baby . I know I don't have much longer , I want you take care of your baby sister & don't let nothing happen to her ok . love her with all your heart and name this baby miracle because she will be a MIRACLE " she smirked and rubbed my stomach .

"Ok I love you momma " india said and kissed her forehead

"I love you to baby " she smiled weakly

"Mya baby do right by your sister , & even thought I won't be in this earth anymore I'll be i here " she said and she placed her hand over my heart .

I nodded as tears fell down my face . "I love you " she said

"Love you to " I said then all you heard was the machine beeping and it had flat lined . This was it she was really gone .

"NOOO MOMMA NOOO " I yelled as I repeatedly shook her as if she would wake up .

Nurses sworn the room and pushed up out .

I slid down the wall and put my hands on my face and cried. Cried as if I was a newborn baby getting its butt smacked so you could hear its first cried .

I was officially heartbroken .

••••

Like
Comment
Share

Listens to sam smith- stay with me .to me it fits the chapter perfectly .

& really sorry for bro updating like I should be , so forgive me 😘😘😘