6

India in MM above 👆

India POV

I rushed to the bathroom as I felt vomit rush up . " ugh I can't wait till this morning sickness shit is over with " . i flushed the toilet and made my over to the sink so I could brush my teeth.

I instantly jumped when I felt a cold pair of hands on my stomach and I look in the mirror to see Brian . " he babe "
I said as I kissed his cheek and left out the bathroom so I could start on breakfast .

"So babe I hope you know I'm gonna get me a part time job with Lauren " I said as i got the skillet and then the eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator . " I told you I didn't want you working India " Brian said with an irritaed look on his face

" look I know you don't me working but it's only part - time and it's with Lauren so At least you won't have to worry as much " I said I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips .

" Ight babe but it can't be no longer than 8 or 9 hours " he said with a slight mug on his face . I didn't say any thing cause I was smiling from ear to ears .

Later That Day

~At the mall~

I was at the mall by myself buying clothes for the baby even though I didn't know what the sex was since I was only 3 months along I just decided to but some unisex clothes .

I was looking through the racks when I felt like someone was watching me . I looked around bit didn't see anything so I just shrugged it off.

But I got the feeling again so I just looked and a seen a girl peeking through the racks. watching ."the fu**" I say as I made my over there before she tries to hurry up and leave " hey " I semi- yell at her .

She hesitantly looks at me . " why is you staring at me " I said with my eyebrow raised and my arms crossed my chest I was trying to intimidated her cause I didn't know who this chick was .

" umm do you know Brian " she asked hesitantly . "u-umm yea why ". I said looking at her cause she either looked familiar or I've known her from her from Somewhere but I just pushed the thought to the back of my mind . " well just tell him that R is looking for him and to watch out " and then she just walked off .

"Well ok " I said as I left the mall and went home . " bae" I yelled as I put my purse and keys on the kitchen table . " wassup " he said as he pecked my forehead . " well besides me having a good time at the mall a girl came up to me and was like tell Brian that R Said he's looking for you and to watch out.

Brian POV

Honesty I didn't know what she was talking bout cause I didn't know who R wa- " Oh shit " I said as I ran up the steps into my office and picked up that letter I had gotten from when Lauren was kidnapped .

I look at the number and decided to see If the number still worked because I was about to give this fool a piece of my mind right now .

It rung at least 4 times before somebody picked up . " well well well it looks like wifey passed along my little message bruh " he said while laughing .

•••

Like

Comment

Share

Sorry for any mistakes !