1

Marquees / Lauren daughter in MM above

*3 Years Later*

Lauren's POV

Wow 3 years , well a lot has happened in that time period I had a beautiful daughter name Briunna & I love her to death that's my lil munchkin right their & she looks more and more like her daddy everyday but acts just like me but If you guys wanted to know I'm with marquees & no we not married or anything but we are engaged yes boo yes. Anyway Brian and India are FINALLY together now thank god cause I was so sick of them two playing games but now there together and try doing good and last but DEFINITELY not least is my baby brother Tae god had he grown up , he 19 now and will start school in the fall & he even got him a lil girlfriend now named shayla and in my opinion I don't trust that little bitch cause she seem sneaky as he'll in going to have to my eye on her ass for now. Well Brian is going to retire from the game soon and give it to Tae after he finish college and everything . you see we wanted Tae to have some type of background and be successful and not just be accustomed to the THUG LIFE as some people would say , so we pushed him to do bigger and better things .

But as y'all last heard from us I had just broke the news to marquees well let me just tell you how it went .

*Flashback*

"I said I'm pregnant marquees " she said

"W-what " he said

"I said I'm pregnant " In a more calmer tone because he was slowly but surly irritating me

"Foreal I'm bout to be a daddy" he screamed a he started doing his lil dance around the house and I couldn't help but laugh at his goofy ass.

" I love you " he said as he picked me up and swung me around ." I love you too" I said smiling
too hard

*Flashback over *

And now here are today . 3 years later with a beautiful daughter. Hell and maybe more down the line. But for now I'm good .

Like

Comment

Share

Note: I couldn't waits so here is the first official chapter for can I love a thug sequel .it's just a little teaser .but it won't officially officially start until December or January .

Thanks xoxo💋