32

Marquees .

* 2 weeks later *

My phone was ringing and the caller i.d came up unknown know I don' t usually answer these but something in my gut was telling me to answer it so I did .

"Hello" i spoke firmly into the phone .

"Well if it isn't marquess" Rico chuckled on the other end of the phone

"Man shut the hell up with all the damn small talk and tell me where the hell my daughter Is at " I spoke through gritted teeth

"I got that little brat might have to smack the little bitch she keep crying " Rico laughed

"If you lay one finger on my child your dead .. Well to late your already bout to be dead nuts just like your dumb ass friend blue " I stated calmly .

"Man ain't nobody gonna touch that little brat " he spat back smartly

"Whatever man what do you want money ,revenge what " I asked quickly
getting irritated

"More like revenge for trying to me last time so now I'm gonna make yall suffer " he chuckled then I heard Briaunna screams

"You have 48 hours I'll call you when your time is almost up & where you will meet me at I also 250 thousand , don't play games either because your little princess here is wearing a bomb " he said and the line went dead .

"Fuck man " I shouted out in rage

I was so sick and tired of this bull shit foreal man . this drug game has brought more issues to life than it has before and now it's time to put this shit to an end once and for all .

Once this is over with I'm packing up my film and moving out black asses to Florida because it's time for a new start and Atlanta just isn't that place for us any more .

I got about 20 million stashed into bank account. so me and mines are set for life . this drug game can get you money hella fast it that shit is dangerous its not a game for these silly ass yougins out here.

It's a grind , a hustle for some . it's there way of living to support their family . these 9 to 5 jobs ain't gonna cut . the wang money that's gonna come and flow in quick .

But like I said its a dangerous Job . you see more of your homies dropping dead more than you see the number of Jordan's being dropped a year . shit crazy

I look up to the sky and Pray to God that I live to see another day . to live to see my daughter bloom into a beautiful young lady. To see me making something out myself instead of having drug lord or thug stamped to my name . to see myself grown with Lauren the love of my life .

Oh lord I want so many things but you don't get what you ask for . but like many people say he doesn't give you something that you can't handle . I wanna achieve the highest of the highest just to say ' I did that shit ' .

I ran upstairs into my so called ' man cave ' were I left Tae and Brian .

" Ight so here's the deal we have 48 hours , he want 250 thousand and if any shady shit happens Briaunna dead plus she wearing a bomb so we gotta be careful " I said and they listened

"Man that's some straight up bull shit and he ain't getting that money not even hell freezes over " Tae said clearly mad

I looked over at Brian who was looking in deep thought . I guess everyone is over this shit just like I am .

"Look man were gonna get the money but he gonna be dead sniper style before his hands can even touch that money ." Brian said and had a unreadable expression on his face .

"Look when this shit is over and done with I taking Lauren and bri and moving to Florida because Atlanta just isn't for us anymore it's just to much drama here " I said

"Aye man you not leaving me here If you rolling to Florida I'm gong to " Tae said and I slightly chuckled

"Aight man but what you gonna do about lil man and Aaliyah " I asked

"I mean she's done with school In about a month or two so when she is done I'll just asked her to come move live me down in Florida " he shrugged and I simply nodded .

"Brian " I said waiting for him to say something .

"Man you know I'm down because I don't have friends I got FAMILY " he said and we grouped hug . this will always and forever be my family .

•••••••

* The Next Day @ Meeting Spot *

"Where is this fat lip bastard at " Tae complained .

I laughed but I knew that this wasn't a laughing matter .

"I see you listen very well marquees " I heard a voice say from behind us .

I slowly turned around to see Rico walking towards us with his lil minion blue right by his side .

"This gay ass nigga " I heard Tae mumbled . I just shook my head .

"Yea yea whatever you got something I want and I got something you want so let's get to business " I said not really interested in his little conversation .

"Oh yea right that what were here for right " he said sarcastically .

He waved someone over and they brought Briaunna out . I was about to get her until I felt a gun pressed against my head .

"Check the bag " he said and I felt him snatch the bag out of my hand .

" it's all their boss " somebody said

"Ight her take this little bitch " he said as he pushed her my way

My blood boiled when he called her a bitch , but he's about to get his .

"Come here Briaunna " I said and when she seen me she smiled real big and ran towards me

I hugged her like my life depended on it . I'm never letting her go .

" Tae " I whispered

"What man " he asked

"Code red" I said and he smirked because he knew just what was about to go down .

I ran and put Briaunna in the car and locked the doors and went back to finish what was needed to be done .

"Ayo Rico " I said and he turned around

"What " he spat

"I feel like you need to meet your maker " I smirked

"What " he asked simply confused

"Your maker man " I said and snapped my finger and a bullet that went through his head

I walked up to his body and picked up the duffle bag full of money . and pulled out my pistol from under my shirt .

"Your maker man which is me " then I sent 6 hot ones into his hearts & I set his ass on fire

I ran to my car at which had Tae and Brian already in their .

"Let's go man this shit is over with now " I said

"Hell yea Florida here we come " Tae yelled

"Yea Florida here we come" I said as I held Briaunna close to me .

•••••
THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER .. 😢ITS THE END BUT THERE WILL BE AN EPILOUGE UP NEXT .