23🌙: I'll protect you💫 (Jin day special🐹)

Yes, ik I'm late

Yes, ik I'm late.....I promised to update at 12am KST but it's 12 am IST now lmao....anyways whatever...at least it's still Jin day.
___________________________________________

"YOUR MAJESTY, THIS IS A MURDER ATTEMPT! PRINCESS AHYOON SHOULD BE CAPTURED AT ONCE!" The dowager queen rose from her seat and said.

Princess Ahyoon was too shocked by all these, "T-this can't be-"

"Your highness, I can ensure that my wife is innocent." Seongjin came to her defense.

" Seongjin came to her defense

"I don't think so. The wine is specially made in Baekje, isn't it? Besides that, the wine was in your room. No one went to your room, isn't that so?" The dowager queen asked the princess.

"How do you know that no one went to her room, mother?" Taeheong asked.

"Well were you trying to take revenge on my husband because he put your bodyguard to death?" Yeong asked angrily.

"Stop it Yeong! I think someone is plotting against her just like someone did with me." Inhyeon glared at the dowager queen and said.

"ARE YOU-" The dowager queen was cut off.

"STOP! STOP EVERYONE." Ahyoon closed her ears with her hands and knelt before Namjun, who was listening carefully and observing the whole situation calmly this whole time. "Your Majesty, I've nothing to do with it. I don't know how all these happened."

"One day," Namjun said calmly.

"Huh?" Ahyoon and everyone else were confused.

Namjun picked some meat with his chopsticks and said, "You've one day to prove your innocence, princess Ahyoon. I do believe that you are not at fault here but the pieces of evidence till now say otherwise. So I'm giving you a day to gather more evidence to prove your innocence." He started eating casually.

"That will be enough!" Seongjin bowed at Namjun and smirked at the dowager queen, who furrowed her brows at Seongjin.

"Get up, Ahyoon. I promise that I'll prove your innocence." Seongjin pulled up Ahyoon by her hand. The dowager queen approached him and whispered.