08🌙

_________________________________________

Baekje

Seyeon's POV

"Alright! So you all found me right here? Lying unconscious on the ground?" I asked the maids and they nodded.

"Did any of you see me falling from the sky or something?"

They looked at each other with a confused look.

"Hahahahhahahaha. What?" Ahyoon laughed.

"Ahem! Nothing! Can you guys please climb on each other and make a tower?" I asked the maids.

"What are you up to, Seyeon?" Ahyoon asked.

"Ummmmmm.....I'll explain later."

The maids looked confused but they climbed on each other and made a tower. I grabbed a long branch from the ground and climbed on top of them and started to move the branch from this side to that side. I had no idea what I was doing. I was poking the air, slicing it, beating it......I just want the black hole or a portal or something to open so that I can return.

"HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're looking so funny, Seyeon. What are you trying to do?" Ahyoon held her stomach and laughed.

"Ahhh~~~ Lady Seyeon, I can't hold anymore~~~~~" The maid who was at the bottom, whined.

"Please hold on one more second-woahhhh~~~" We all fell on top of each other.

"Hahhahaahahahaha. Oh, God! Come let me help you all." Ahyoon pulled me up by my hand and we helped the maids up.

"Argh!" I groaned. "I'm sorry to trouble you all." I apologized to them.

"No lady Seyeon, it is our duty." They bowed.

"You all can leave now," Ahyoon said, they bowed and left.

"So....." Ahyoon turned toward me. "Are you drunk? Hahahahahaha.....or are your training sessions way too much for you to handle that you lost your mind?" She laughed.

Right! My sword training sessions are TOUGH but thanks to the ARMY plant I'm never out of energy.

But no matter how tough it is, I'll never give up. I WILL PROVE TO JEONGGUK THAT I'M NOT A 'WEAK CHICKEN'. But only if I knew how that stupid magic sword worked, I wouldn't have to go through these training sessions.

"SEYEON!!!!" Ahyoon shook me and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes my training sessions are tough and I wanna go back home!" I whined.

"And? Is your home up there in the sky?" She laughed. "Are you an angel or something?" She laughed more.

I made a poker face, "I'm going. Bye!"

"Wait! You need some fresh air. Let's go to the market." Ahyoon suggested.

"Oh? Ok ok. Let's go." I clapped my hands with excitement and we went to the market after Ahyoon disguised herself as a commoner.