12🌙

_________________________________________

Baekje

"And what makes you think that I'll help you after you destroyed my precious hanbok?" Jeongguk asked with a smirk.

I swear this guy gives me mixed feelings. One time he is super sweet and the other time he is a jerk. One time I feel like hugging him and the other time I feel like beating the crap out of him.

"Why are you staring at me like that? If you want to come to Goguryeo and if you don't want to leave me then you should do something by yourself!" He smirked.

"YES, I'LL DO!!!!!" I turned around to leave but his words kept running in my head. "AND NO......I DON'T WANT TO GO TO GOGURYEO BECAUSE OF YOU. I WANT TO GO THERE BECAUSE OF PRINCESS AHYOON!!!!!!" I stared daggers at him and left. I could hear him laughing behind me...UGH!!!!!!!!

After a while, in the courtroom,

"Goguryeo has accepted the king's marriage treaty and has sent me to take the bride to Goguryeo!" Jeongguk bowed in front of king Hoseong and presented him with the decree.

"I'm pleased. I've finished preparing everything for my sister's marriage. You can take her with you whenever you want to" Hoseong smiled.

"I would like to take the princess right now, if that is ok, your Majesty!"

Hoseong nodded, "Dear Ahyoon, get ready!"

"YOUR MAJESTY!!!!!!!!!!" I came forward and stood next to Jeongguk.

"Yes, Seyeon?"

"I want to go back to my hometown, Goguryeo." I bowed and looked at Jeongguk who smirked at me.

"But this can't happen, Seyeon, I can't send a warrior with Ahyoon else it'll be her in-laws' insult."

"Orabeoni, please. I want her to be with me as well!" Ahyoon requested as well.

"No No. This can't be-"

"It's ok, your majesty. I'll manage everything. She can come." Jeongguk spoke up and I was shocked.

"Are you sure that this won't offend the king?" King Hoseong asked with concern for his sister.

"Trust me. He will be ok with it!"

"Ok then! Seyeon, you can go with her." Hoseong granted the permission.

If that jerk was gonna help me then what was the reason behind behaving like an absolute asshole earlier?! I glared at him and he winked at me. THE FUCK? UGH! I rolled my eyes at him and went to my room to prepare for the journey. 

After packing my stuff and wrapping them with a piece of cloth, I went out of the palace where Ahyoon was sobbing in Hoseong's arms.

"Don't cry, Ahyoon! I'll come to visit you often!" He patted her back.