19🌙🔞

____________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: The content ahead is strictly 18+...so reader discretion is advised. If you're not into smuts, then I'll recommend you to skip it. Don't blame me for anything...YOU'RE WARNED🔞
____________________________________________
3rd person POV

Ahyoon was restlessly pacing around her room when the door slid open. Ahyoon turned around and saw Seongjin. She quickly ran towards him and grabbed his hanbok.

"WHY? WHY DID YOU STOP ME AT THAT TIME? WHYYYYYYY?" Tears started to form in her eyes. "I could've saved her...."

"Princess..." Seongjin held her in his arms and wiped her tears.

"You trust me?" He asked and Ahyoon nodded in response.

"Then have faith in me. Lady Seyeon will be perfectly fine." Seongjin said while patting Ahyoon's head. "And I stopped you at the court from protesting because as your husband, I took the vow to protect you and if you had protested, people would have gone against you and because all proof was against lady Seyeon, you would've been punished too for supporting a criminal."

"I understand." Ahyoon sighed.

"Yes. So trust me. lady Seyeon will be fine." Seongjin smiled.

"I trust you!" Ahyoon smiled back.

"Ok. then let us go out!"

"Out where, my prince?"

"It's our 1st night together, princess. Let me show you my world." Seongjin smiled at her and she blushed.

................................

"Why? Why did you do this, Inhyeon? Why????????????" Namjun mumbled while sipping his wine.

"MOREEEEE!" He put down the delicate cup on the table and the court lady poured more wine into it.

"Why does the dowager queen even want me to feed the king wine the whole night? Isn't it a ritual for the groom to stay with the bride on their first wedding night?" The court lady sighed looking at the king's condition.

"MORE!!!!"

Suddenly the door slid open and Yeong entered the room with a tray.

"Court lady! How dare you keep the king away from me tonight? Don't you know the rituals?" Yeong glared at the court lady.

The court lady bowed, "I'm sorry, consort Yeong but-"

"You can go now!" Yeong said and the court lady left quietly.

Yeong went towards Namjun and sat down beside him.