37💫: I'm the king🌙 (Suga day special🐱)

___________________________________________

Cheena

"Your imperial majesty, did you call for me?" A monk came and bowed.

The emperor, who was staring at the moon from the window of the imperial library, turned around to face the monk.

"Yes royal priest! I indeed called you. Please have a seat!" The emperor pointed at the wooden chair in front of the table. As soon as the priest settled down, the emperor began to speak.

"As you know, I have a keen eye for special things and people. When I see something or someone special, I can sense their aura." The emperor paused and the priest nodded.

"I sensed some special ability in the people who came from Silla but the concubine.....her aura was totally different. Like out of the world.....I've never sensed someone's aura like that before. So I've called you to tell me who she really is?"

The priest carefully listened to the emperor before nodding.

"As you wish, your imperial Majesty!" The priest closed his eyes and became lifeless in deep meditation. The Emperor took a seat across from the monk and waited patiently.

After what it seemed like ages, the monk finally gasped and opened his eyes.

"What happened? Is everything ok?" The emperor asked curiously.

The priest took a few deep breaths and answered, "H-her aura indeed seems to be from a different world. H-her aura is advanced than all the auras I've sensed till date." The priest looked at the emperor and explained with enthusiasm. The emperor furrowed his brows while thinking about something.

"And the most important thing, your imperial majesty. I can sense that she is special. If you treat her properly, she can bring great fortune to the empire else she has the ability to destroy this whole empire!" The priest said with serious look and the emperor's eyes widened.

"Hmmm...she is the one! The special one for whom I kept the throne and title of the 'empress' empty till date. But that damn witch!" The emperor banged on the table with frustration.

"Ugh....why didn't I find her before meeting that witch? Aish....nevermind....I'll get what I want. Allthe special things in this world are mine and ONLY MINE! I wanted someone as perfect as me to be the empress and now that I've got you, I'll make you the empress!" The emperor smirked.

Meanwhile in the harem,

Seyeon's POV

"Y-you look beautiful...heavenly, your grace!" Yakran said admiring my look in the mirror.

heavenly, your grace!" Yakran said admiring my look in the mirror