Chapter Two 02

Breakfast ended with everyone separating to go and look through the new island, well everyone except me.

I followed Nekomaru and Kazuichi and from the looks of it, they were discussing something. Their discussion was a bit hard to hear so I took a step closer.

closer....

closer.....

closer.....

and closer....

until....

"I'm telling you, Nekomaru! We shouldn't tell them that we kidnapped Nagito!"

Kidnapped....?

....Nagito....?

"But, Kazuichi! It's my duty as a team manager to remain truthful to my athletes!"

"We aren't even your athletes!"

"Even so! I would still like to tell everyone that we tied up Nagito and placed him inside the abandoned building!"

Bingo!

"You...!" Kazuichi managed to cover Nekomaru's mouth and looked at their backs, "You can't just say that out loud! What if someone hears us?!"

"Too late," I thought as I happily skipped my way towards the abandoned building.

It's a shame that I didn't even get to execute my plan...

"Lalalala~ I get to see Nagito~ Lalalala~" I sang and finally reached the abandoned building. I was about to touch the door knob until Monomi appeared.

"Nuh-uh! You can't do that!" The rabbit tried her best to sound intimidating.

"But Monomi!" I whined, "They're keeping someone hostage in here! I'm just here to bring them some food, after all.... it would be considered as a murder if the hostage starved to death, riiiiiiiight?" I lied. I actually don't have any food, I just wanted to see my beloved Nagito.

"Hu-wha-wha-wha?! Monomi stammered. I took that as my cue and twisted the knob of the abandoned building's front door.

"I am entering the door like a normal person!" I exclaimed and shut the door behind me.

I cupped my hands in front of my mouth and took a deep breath, "Nagito?" I yelled.

"In here!" The familiar voice of Nagito replied. I grinned and made my way to the room where he was being held captive.

I opened the door to the dining hall only to find Nagito on the floor with chains wrapped around his wrists and ankles, "Nagito!" I ran up to him and helped him sit up before embracing him tightly.

"How long have you been in here?!" I let go of the hug and frantically searched his body for any external injuries.

He chuckled at my worried state, "Since last night......I still can't believe that someone like you is worried over someone like me,"

I let out a fake gasp and playfully smacked his arm, "I'll worry over you as long as I like! I'll be worried forever!" I stretched my arms out in emphasis, earning an adorable chuckle from the albino male.

"I love you, Y/n," Nagito said out of the blue causing my face to light up like a lamp.

"Hu-Huh?! Wha-What?! You...? Me...? Wait, what I meant to say was...I... I.... I love you too," I stammered . Nagito laughed before pecking me on the cheek and laying back down on the carpeted ground.

"I... I think I'll get some sleep.... Good...night.... Y/n..." Nagito whispered before going off into dreamland.

I smiled at his peaceful looking face before leaning down to kiss him on the forehead, "Sweet dreams," I mumbled and stood up from the floor.

"I'll just grab some food and blankets," I thought before making my way outside.