Twenty Seven

BRIGHT
(POV)

"Are you going to miss me?" I asked while cooking the ramen we bought earlier with my face on it. She insisted to buy it. That's quite embarrassing actually.

She asked me to cook the ramen as my peace offering to her. I'm a bit offended she underestimated my cooking skills. I added the ramen with beef and bok choy for extra spice.

I'm confident of my cooking skills. It's extensively enough for basic Thai cuisine my mom taught me. That's why my friends and gluttonous Win always hanging at my house. I feed them well. I want to show it off and feed her too.

"I could use the distance, to be honest"

I looked at her and raise my furrowed eyebrows
"Why would you need the distance for?"

She sighed
"You making me out of my mind." she mutter while she was drawing harshly on a sketchbook on the island table.

Does she know i can hear her?
Should i pretend i didn't heard her?
"What?" I asked nonchalantly

She sighed.
She looked at me with her wide smile.

"Nothing. So i can finally focus on my paintings"

I turn off the stove and walk towards her.

"Am i that captivating for you to be distracted?" I smirked while leading on the island table.

"No, You're that annoyingly Disturbing"

I fake frown and put my hand on my chest
and said dramatically "I didn't know you're this cold babe. You're hurting my feelings"

"You're such a drama king"
she said nonchalantly as the corner of her lip turned up
"I thought Win was the playful one. I didn't know it was you"

"Don't bring up Win to our conversation babe. You're changing the topic again."

I squeezed both of her cheeks and added

"I know you'll miss me. Just admit it."

"No. Definitely not"

What a stubborn little woman.

DEMI
(POV)

Scrolling down my timeline on twitter for the updates from different fan accounts I followed. The trending topic was the leading lady on the new series they where working on.

The other toxic fans where attacking Tu Tontowan who will play the lady lead and be paired with Bright on the post the production shared. They post a sneak pick pictures and video clips behind the scene for the F4 drama series. The worst part was the rude comments on comment section in the trailer post.

They're having mix emotions about it. I get their point though. The part about the sudden separation of the Brightwin couple without a warning. It's hard to accept that in the blink of the eye in this series, they will not be partners but as friends.

But targeting the lady lead was out of the line. She was just doing her job. They have no right to target her like that. She still young and the toxic fans well, I will assume is beyond her age. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Seeing them together from the post. To be frank, they really look good together. They suit the characters perfectly. The arrogant look of Bright here and the fighting spirit Tu Towan showing is amazing.