Thirty Three

BRIGHT
(POV)

This part is more secluded than i thought.

I lean on the rusty railing with my elbows as the cold breeze blew towards me. Mesmerized by how serene this place is. This is a perfect getaway from the city. Gazing at the far distance trees accumulating the area where there's more of them than houses nearby. I'm a sucker for views like this where i can get lost with my thoughts, worries and doubt.

" Can't sleep?"

I turned across my shoulder, raising both my eyebrows to see Demi covering herself with a oversized cardigan over the black checkered pajamas pair with mine. Mom gave it to me when she was shopping with her sister. I pretty much embarrassed to even give it to her. It feels weird my mom got a time to shop us a couple things and be more active and updated about my love life but seeing her, my mom, happy and excited about it made me feel supported and loved.

Her eyes sparkles at the moonlight as she smile timidly at me with her folded arm shivering from the cold approaching me.

"I'm taking my chances for a peaceful view like this."
I calmingly said as i put my hand across over her arm rubbing it from the cold. Standing side by side as the moon lit from the distance.

Staying here from the countryside makes me want to experience this more often.
The smell of fresh cut trees and clean air. The simple life.

"What did P' Edd said?" As she glanced up to meet my gaze for a moment.

After the disturbance of Win, P' Edd contacted me for schedule change. They have conflicts for scheduled interview Win and the boys supposed to do. My plan for extending my break was put to halt again and that worries me.

"They want me earlier as i expected for reshooting and for our a magazine interview." I explain with a little sadness from my voice.

She nodded from the sudden news; She didn't seem surprised about it as she gaze towards the view ahead of us. Of course i know Demi; she wouldn't mind she seem excited at the least. As a workaholic same as me.

A two hour drive from the city to an uphill neighborhood is a piece of cake for me just to be with her but leaving her here alone with a little monster of a kid can be dangerous. Specially a tiny lady like Demi. Knowing she lives in private far from others. That can be a problem. A magnet for curious predators.

Should i hire someone to look after her and the kid?

"Should i ask one of my friend to accompany you here?" I asked

She chuckled amusely but not that amused as she side bumped me.

"You're being ridiculous again, Vachirawit. I'm perfectly capable of doing things on my own." She said with a side eye.

I laugh on how adorable she looks. Her tired eyes still looks beautiful to me.

"I know but you'll be left alone with a little Devil"

"Hey!" She whined " Mace is such a well behave angel"

I shake my head disagreeing.
Well-behave my foot.

"That's debatable" I added as crunch my nose at her

She laughs softly. " he might be handful sometimes but he's the sweetest."