Twenty Six

DEMI
(POV)

Walking towards the kitchen where i can see Bright looking hot wearing a white shirt and denim pants roaming around and checking out something. He seem to be at home now at my condo.

"What cha doin'?"
Ask him lean on the small island separating my small dining area to my kitchen.

He look at me as he raise both is eyebrows confusedly.

"Looking for food.
I'm surprised to see there's lack of it here when i know for a fact you have a chef living right across to your room."

I smiled broadly and scratch my temple with my index finger.

I was preoccupied to buy some groceries yesterday and Kai have been busy nowadays. Having two restaurants to take care and manage, I sure it will always take her mind off about everything else.

I don't mind having no food at home. I always order take out anyways. But coffee. It should be always in my pantry.

He went to where my coffee maker was and he poured a cup of coffee bringing it towards me. Putting it down in front of me.

"It's seems this is the only thing you're living off."

Pinching my nose gentle then rest both his elbow in the island in front of me as I laughed at him shyly then sip on the mug.

"Thanks"

Maybe he saw my extreme stashed of coffee beans pouch inside the cupboard.

He shakes his head but i can see the corner of his lips turning up as he lean towards me.

"I forgot to buy yesterday. Don't worry I'll order us some breakfast" i said defensively

"I can always accompany you to the grocery"

"Nice try Vachirawit. People will mob you there"

"Not if we go during off peak hours."

I pursued my lip to the side and looked at him doubtfully that made him laugh.

"Stop that. I need to buy some stuff too"

"What stuff?" I asked

"Something for me to wear. Some spare clothes and underwear–

"–Okay okay. I get it."

Underwear? I forgot he spent the night here.
Why i never thought of having spare clothes for him. I do have spare larger size shirt in my drawer that i use to wear when i sleep sometimes. I should buy extra in case this happens again.

Happens again? Really Demi?
Why am i even thinking about this?

I better stop this nonsense as i sip my cup of coffee.

"Why are blushing? Are thinking something dirty babe"

I almost choked on my coffee as i gave him the disgusted look.

"What the hell? Noooo!"

"But your face... tells Yes
Don't be shy babe." he added with a confident smirk
"I love seeing you blush"