Nine

DEMI
(POV)

I tried not to be overly flattered.

How many times did I blushed today.
I should go to my doctor for check up?
This is not normal.

I exhaled slowly to calm my nerves and smile weakly at Kai. She enjoy silently teasing me with her mischievous eyes.

She laugh but she was called by Gun.

Turned to Bright to ask him. I got startle when he was already looking at me. He chuckles.

I should stop drinking coffee

"What?" He said amusedly

"What's the occasion today? It's seems like you all are celebrating something?" I whispered curiously

He rub his nape and furrows his eyebrows thinking "They just want to gather. It's been awhile since we visit here at Moi's."

I nod shyly.

"You're friends are really funny."
I smiled at him. he smirked

"They are all bunch of crazy people"

"They are your friends so that means your crazy too?" I whispered innocently

He laughed heartily. I love hearing his laughter. Seeing him covering his mouth shyly and his eyes lit. It's mesmerizing.

They stopped talking. Looking at us amused and suspiciously as why is Bright laughing.

I got alarm by their looks and i point at Bright said innocently

"He's just farted"

Bright looked at me as if he was tranquilize.
Then they laugh loudly. The sound of their laughter surrounds the place, made it warm and inviting.

"I like her Nong!" Off said loudly to Bright
giving him a thumbs up then he look at Gun.

Gun added "Demi, you should always come with us to tease this grumpy kid, right Win?"

"Yes Demi. I'm fed up with his hotheaded self"
Win teasing Bright

"As if i'm not fed up with you silly antics" Bright said rolling his eyes

Win stick his tongue at Bright then laughs.

The waiter put all of our drinks one by one at the table. It seems like they've been drinking before we arrived.

I picked a lady's drink and stayed away from tequila.

I don't what to repeat what happened and be unconscious again.

"Don't drink too much." Bright whispered

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he smirk; shakes his head.

Oaf and Gunsmile called him then he excuse himself.

"Kai? I think i saw her before" Nani unconscious said. Snapping his fingers, trying to remember something.

Which made us look at him as i sip my drink.

I should be cautious on what i drink.