Seven

DEMI
(POV)

I cleared my throat. As i look at the people around me. Noticing that Bright was not alone, he was accompanied by Mike who is by the way Salawat's friend Man in 2gether series.

My face got so flustered and speechless that I don't know what to do or say. I look at Luke as his actions is more stiff now. His sharp eyes are staring at Bright's hand patting my back.

I panicked. Luke is like a big brother to me. I've known him for 4 years. He's protective nature made the guys stay away from me. Now, the fact that he thought, me having a boyfriend and he didn't know. This will not end good.

"I–I uhm i'm good. Can you remove your hand.." i murmured

"What did you say sweety?" Bright said softly as move his face near me.

I felt like my breath stop by his closeness. He smell so good too like wood sage and lavender.

"I-i  i'm–

"–She said. Remove you hand on her back" Luke said monotonously

Bright look at Luke rising his eyebrows while Luke put down his fork and knife facing Bright.

"Oh, i was just helping my girlfriend out." Bright said smirking

"Clearly, she was fine before you arrived"

I can sense the tension as Mike is moving forward to Bright.

Why is Bright acting like this?
Is this fan service?

Should i correct them now? I can just tell Luke the truth after this. This is making me noxious.

"Does auntie knows about this Dee?" Luke look at me sternly

"I-i was about to. S-surprise!" I smile forcefully then laugh dryly

"The food here taste delicious. Doesn't it?"

Mike couldn't take it anymore and laugh and Bright look at me amusedly.

I was surprised when P' Eed tapped Bright shoulder and said "I paid it already from your card. I'll go to check on Win now"

"Thanks P' Eed. Take care" Bright said softly patting her shoulder.

P' Eed nod and smile at Bright. She looked at me curiously. I smile at her sweetly and she smile back then left.

"Anyway we should be going now. I do have an another appointment today" Bright said

"We're going to Gracias (Moi's Bar) later 10 tonight. You both should come?" Mike said smiling while he put his arm in Bright's shoulder.

Bright turned looked at Mike with furrow eyes.

I'm hesitating not because I don't want to come but because Luke is busy with the exhibit and i need a good sleep today.

I smile at him hesitating " I shouldn't impose."

"No, you should come. You're Bright's girlfriend. You need to keep a tab on him" He insist.

Surprised by what Mike just said. I'm shock that he believe what Bright words. I thought they we're joking.

Mike's joking right?

I looked at Luke with questioning eyes. He said sternly "Sure. I can spare some time"

BRIGHT
(POV)

"Chill bro. Don't take your jealousy on the punching bag!" Mike said teasing me while he was fixing his hand wrap.

I walk to where he was then punch his right arm.

"Ahw man! Don't take it on me!" He move to P' Oaf who is drinking the water from his tumbler.

P' Oaf elbow Mike to talk about what happened.

"Phi, someone is overly jealous to a funny looking girl eating a beef steak with a handsome curator" Mike said enthusiastically.

After what happened at the Resto. Mike search Luke on the social media. He found out that Luke is the famous son of the artist Pam and heir of one the famous hotel in the country. Currently he is a curator on CMACC.

I just ignore them. Focusing on the bag in front of me. I heard their murmurs and laughing heartily as if i'm not there.

I got annoyed further and I can't take it anymore.
"Stop it. Aren't you even embarrassed gossiping like that?"

"Nope. I never knew. You're one of the jealous type Nong" P' Oaf teasing me.

"And he lost his composure when the guy change his plate to the girl!" Mike said enthusiastically the slapping his right hand to his thighs.

They laugh again. I flustered by their constant teasing. P' oaf throw his towel at me.

But i dodge it. remember something that made me stop and said smirking "Does P' Fern know what you told me the other day?"

P'Fern is P' Oaf's wife. He told me to kept it a secret. He purchased another expensive watch and P'Fern doesn't like it spending extravagantly. She warned him not buy it, saving it for their trip for Japan this December.

His smile disappears immediately while Mike looked at me curiously.

"What did i miss?" Gunsmile arrived looking at us doubtfully.

I chuckled and pat Gunsmile on the shoulder as i welcome him said "nothing"

then i went to the coach train.

GRACIAS
(Moi's Exclusive Bar)

We are sitting in a long table. Chatting enthusiastically with a drink in hand. The boys are curious about Demi now. Off with his wife Gun, Mike with Taptop, Tay, Oaf, Gunsmile, Dew and Nani. Win said he will come later.

I'm nervous. Checking my watch then drink my glass of bourbon. I never felt like this in my entire life. Usually girl make a move on me. I don't need to force myself to them and make an effort. It's easy.

But i never thought i'll be in this scenario where I make an effort and pursuing a girl. Who would in their right mind ever thought that this could happened?

She arrived. Wearing a mini black dress with a mesh puffy sleeves,  slit on her right side showing her white skin. She looks so gorgeous that i want to hide her and take her home.

Who told her to wear something like that?
She's clearly not comfortable.
This is pure torture!

My hands are sweating. Checking the area if the other predators are checking on my girl.

I almost forgot she had company. Moi and other girl is chatting with her laughing while the guy Luke is chatting with Win.

Wait. He knows Win?

_