Four

DEMI
  (POV)

Stunned by what Win said.

I was about to asked him something when he change his mischievous face to a pout after he looked at Bright.

"Oh never mind though. Welcome to P'bai's home! Demi right? Right?" Win said cheerfully

I want to ask how he knows me but I just nod at him shyly. Completely smitten by his cuteness. Bright just ignore Win and continue drinking his coffee.

They are really a polar opposite.

He lean forward on the table just to check the food
"OH! Green Curry! Really P'Bai? How did you get the time to do this?" Win said mischievously

"Just get it on the stove, Nong" Bright said with a sighed

Win ignored Bright then look at me.

"Enjoy you food Demi. Phi's cooked meals are the best" He said proudly with a gesture of okay sign.

Then he went to the kitchen.

I look back at bright with questioning eyes. He just shrug at me and said "Just don't mind him"

"Where is it P'Baiii?" Win asked cutely holding a bowl in his right hand and a spoon on other.

Bright looked at Win then pointed the pot next to him. Win just gesture him the okay sign then Bright nod with a WTF look. Win just laugh.

I can help stare at them. Dazed by their cute interaction. Having to see first hand; Seeing it up close, them flirting is the best feeling in the world.

Okay okay. I admit.
I do have a little crush on Bright for a while but i can't help ship him with Win.
They look so perfect for each other!

I continued eating my food. And glimpse on both of them.

I notice Win seems to be a regular here. He know where the things go. He really is a cheerful person. One giant kid. And Bright on the other hand is a unpredictable and serious guy. An Introvert hunk.

Win smelled the food then happily walk and seat beside me.

Bright was gesturing him to sit beside him but Win ignored him. Looked at me with a smile you can't resist and said

" You don't mind if i sit beside you, right?"

I just gulped loudly and slowly nodded like a was forced. I was just nervous. He's too close.

He make a face to Bright then he start to dig in like he haven't eat in a day.

Bright shakes his head and check his phone again.

What really happened last night?
Did i make a fool out of myself again?

Trying to recall what I did last night if Win was in it but all i can recall are blur memories of me drinking with Moi and playing the shot glass of tequila. Just blurry memories.

"Does you head still hurts?" Bright asked made me jump little from my thoughts.

"No. Uhm I drunk the medicine you left on the side table earlier. I just want to remember what happened last night." I said shyly

Win turned towards me. looked so pleased and mischievously said "Do really wanna know?"

I didn't hesitate even if I'm freaking overwhelmed by their presence. Like forcing him to speak up.

"Metawin" Bright said sternly

"What? She said she wants to remember it." He was munching with his side eye glance cheekily.