Eight

DEMI
(POV)

"Teeer... wake up..
Wake up Dee! WAKE UP! DEE!"
She slap my butt that made me stir me up to sit down on my bed.

I rub my close eyes then slap my both cheeks to wake myself up.

"You really need a bath now and prepare! Luke is picking us up in an hour and still you...2$1@;"('dg

Annoying voice keep on blabbering around me.

Ohh. It's only Kai

I force my eyes to open then gave a side eye.
"Yes yes. I'm awake. You don't need to panic."

And walk towards her where she is comfortably roaming around my closet. Picking clothes.
She rolled her eyes and give me a black plastic covered hanger.

"Wear this. I bought you this dress to wear not to shove all the way in your closet just to decay."

"You know I don't wear this kind of dress. It's skimpy and uncomfortable" push it to her

"No it's cute and alluring. It suits you the best" I force it to my hand.

"But–

"No buts. it's nice to change things a little Dee. Besides i'm with you and Luke is coming with us."

I sighed at her.

–Oh! Bright will see you and he will LOVE it! You should impress him with you beauty! Now take a bath and i will fix your make up for you."

Pushing me to my bathroom.

Why is she my friend again?

I sighed on backseat of Luke's car. I been playing with the hem of my little dress while Kai is in the front-seat chatting with Luke. She keep on bothering him about his work and my exhibit this Sunday.

I shouldn't have dress like this.
Why should i try hard just to be notice by Bright. Besides, it's not like i'm his real girlfriend. He was just messing with us at the resto.

"Dee, is there something bothering you?" Luke looked at me in the rear-view mirror

"No, I'm fine. I just nervous" I half-smile at him

He signal something at Kai.
"It's okay Dee, if you don't like to socialize we can turned back around–" Kai look at me concerning

I stopped her immediately.
"–No don't. I should practice socializing. I need get a hang of this kind of stuff again before my Exhibit." i assured her

I should be. My exhibit is near approaching, i should be use to it.

He stopped the car in the side and pause for a sec.
"Are you sure? We can go back. I don't like dealing with that man? Luke said sternly

I chuckled at him. I gesture my hand with go away. "Go. They're waiting for us"

He start the car again.

Luke is still sulking about what happened today. I tried to tell him that Bright is not my boyfriend but he keeps on interrupting me and won't listen.

We arrived at the Gracias (Moi's Bar).
I step out of the car. Look around at the entrance when I notice Win is also heading inside the bar.