Chapter 27 - Goodbyes

Goodbyes.

Always hard.

Especially when you care deeply for that person... or persons.

There were big hugs to be passed around, Clint and Pietro shedding a few tears... though it could have been because you gave them chilli filled cupcakes as one last prank.

Loki did stay in his room after your goodbye... you couldn't blame him... you just hoped he wouldn't revert back to his cold exterior like before.

A few asked about the glowing necklace, sighing teasingly at the sappy story and reason.

Then when you Sam called Charlie back, you said final goodbyes when suddenly a portal opened and snatched team free will out of the tower.

~~~

You all screamed your little hearts out, though Cas just flew down gracefully, mindlessly admiring the ride. His coat rose up Alice in wonderland-like, grabbing Dean by the collar when he fell too near the edge.

When light neared, you heard a crash and bang, though that wasn't your doing as you landed on something soft.

"Bitch..." Charlie groaned from under you.

"Oh! Sorry, Charlie," helping the red head off the floor, you heard hands clap together.

"How fun, may I go now?" The thick French accent you've learnt to hate calls out, clinking his Angel cuffs together. "Hello, Y/n, Darling," he smirks. "How was finding out not even beings from another universe could love you?"

"Shut the hell up-" You hold back Dean who had taken out his trusty weapon. Charlie looked to Sam who had taken out his phone, knowing exactly how this was going to end.

"Listen here you two face feathered fuck," clenching your fists the Angel leans against the banister with a smug look. "You can say whatever the hell you want, call me ugly, worthless, unlovable, insane, stupid, whatever! I don't care, because I've learned to love myself, forget about the people who have caused me pain because of the insecurities they hold.  And you'll be damn sure I've found people to love more than I've ever loved you, because he- they, because they care for me and I love them just as much as they love me!"

"How sentimental... too bad I don't care," Your mouth dropped slightly as Balthazar held up his cuffs. "May I go now?"

A sigh escapes your lips as you take the keys off Charlie, unlocking the restraints. "One thing though..." the Angel hums only to grunt and fall to the ground when your fist comes into contact with his face.

"That hurt!" He flexes his jaw which makes you smirk.

"Too bad I don't care," Balthazar gave you one last glare before disappearing from sight. "God that felt so good!" Dean claps your back and pulls you into a hug.

"You gave that son of a bitch what he deserves,"

"I sure did," hugging back, Sam cut the video and sent it to Natasha who would hopefully get it.

~~~

"Hey guys! Sam sent a video," The group crowd around just as Loki passed with a soft glower, peeking up over the shoulder when he heard your voice.

His eyes grossed over with every word you said... one stuck in his head, your little mistake at saying 'he' instead of 'they'. His heart longed for that slip up to speak more, that you meant him.

The contact of fist to face made everyone cheer.

"About time!"

"Good for her!"

"Atta girl!"

Loki wandered back to his room after a small smile faded from his lips and his eyes moving down to the ring he wore, the glow fading every so often.

~~~

"Hey, Y/n, can we have pancakes?" Dean pleads.

"There's a bottle of pancake mix in the pantry," you mumble from under your blankets.

"P-pancake mix? But-" when you didn't move Dean took it as his cue to leave.

~~~

"Brother, would you like to partake in the Midgardian chore of grocery shopping?" Thor's childish grin made Loki glower.

"I will not," Loki lifted the book higher to hide his face.

"Come on, Mr Thor, we need to get dinner started in an hour," Peter fiddled with Tony's large wallet he let Peter borrow.

"Of course, spiderling,"

~~~

"N/n~" Gabriel lifted your blanket to see your tear stained face lit up by the faded glow of your necklace.

"What do you want, Gabe?"

"I wanted to know where my candy buddy went, we were meant to go on a candy run today!" He pokes your nose which caused another round of tears to flood out. "No! Nope, don't cry!"

~~~

"Hey, Yzma, want a Nutella and banana sandwich?" Tony holds the snack to the god who snarls and sets it on fire with his magic.

"Get that away from me, mortal,"

"Mother f-" Tony watches as his work burned into ashes.

~~~

"Hey, sparks," you peak over the blanket to see Lucifer leaning against the door frame.

"What do you want, Luci? Shouldn't you be in the cage?"

"Stay in the cage while my little sparkler is losing her flame? Can't let that happen," Lucifer holds up a reindeer stuffed animal with golden antlers which caused you to burst into tears. "Dammit,"

~~~

"Brother, would you like to join us for dinner?"

"Away with you, you oaf, I'm busy!" Thor was tossed away from Loki's door by a force, tumbling down the hall with a large groan. Loki ran his sleeve against his icy cheeks, his eyes red from not only him reverting back to his Jotun form, but from the straining tears.

~~~

Whoops

Whoops

- Anna ❤️