Chapter 14 - You found them!

"Shit, stop talking, they're coming," The group immediately stop their chattering and turn to you and Loki.

"Hey, Tony, what floors is the library?"

"We have a library?" Tony gets a nudge to the stomach by Nat. "Oh, right, two floors up,"

"Thank you," You push Loki using all your strength towards the elevator.

"Ten dollars says they kiss," Tony blurts out

"Twenty says they don't," Wanda says with a smirk.

"Fifty," The billionaire challenges.

"Hundred,"

"Three hundred," Tony places three crispy hundreds on the table.

"Deal," Everyone smacks their forehead, knowing full well that Tony has never won a bet against Wanda.

"They're not kissing, not on my watch," Dean places down his drink, only being held back by Sam and Cas.

"They won't, Dean, no need to worry," The Angel assures.

~~~

"Lady Y/n-" You dragged Loki by his tie out the elevator and into the large library. "Lady Y/n-"

"Shut it, Horns, I'm proving my case," You put your finger to his lips as your eyes scan the shelves intently. Loki stayed silent, keeping his eyes on your finger. "Aha!" You took out the second book of the Harry Potter series out.

"What is that?"

"Evidence," You flip through the pages while walking to the couches, a cool breeze wafting by through an open window. "There! The pixies were electric blue and about eight inches high, with pointed faces and voices so shrill it was like listening to a lot of budgies arguing," You hand the book over as he read through it.

"This doesn't prove it's what you call a 'Cornish Pixie', Lady Y/n,"

"Ehem," You trace your finger up to the words that proved your case.

"Isn't this a fiction book?" He looks to the label on the spine. "It is!"

"Doesn't mean I'm wrong," You shrug.

"It does-"

"Shhh, I'm never wrong," You quiet him down, letting him chuckle quietly.

"As you wish," He bows which causes your smile to grow. "But since we're in this place... I might as well show you something,"

"Lead the way, prince Loki," a smirk curls on his lips as you bow mockingly.

~~~

"Honestly disappointing,"

"Going to have a word with Stark?"

"Certainly!"

"Aw, chin up buttercup," You lift his chin. "Turn that frown, upside down," You push the edges of his lips up, as he forced his frown.

"You Midgardian's have odd sayings,"

"I'm well aware," Your eyes trail to a screen by the fire. "What isn't so weird is our music," You scamper over, the screen ready to have a song searched on it. "I'll teach you a little something about Midgard,"

"And what's that?"

"Sometimes Older music is better than the new stuff... for example we have Cap and Buck's era, which, I have to admit was great to dance to,"

"So we're dancing?"

"Can't just sit around when music is playing,"

"You and the rest did that downstairs," You hold you hand to your lips and shut him up.