Chapter 5 - Bait

"So what's the plan?"

"I'm bait,"

Stark laughs at your comment before deadpanning to you. "I'm sorry, what??"

"Bait, these vamps like pretty girls and I'm half way to their type," Tying the end of your flannel you expose your... assets more. "You boys follow me, if I get someone," Getting out the parked car you lead them to the back of Darling and lift the trunk.

"There's nothing in here,"

You click your tongue and lift the cover to reveal your weapon stash. "We just need machetes,"

"To cut their heads off, am I correct?"

"Glad you've been listening," You pass a machete to each of them before putting one in your inner pocket of your leather jacket. "Now, you can take Darling but if you scratch her, you'll end up like one of the vamps, go it?"

"Yes, ma'am,"

~~~

Music roared through speakers as bar goers dance around, swinging glasses of booze around in the air without a care. Of course this led to a few fights. From across the bar you saw the two MCU men glancing at you every so often to make sure you hadn't been taken yet.

Sighing in a manner which only came off as lonely, you catch sight of a young man walking towards you from his spot in the corner.

"All alone?"

"Obviously," You chuckle making him smile and take a seat. "How about you?"

"Just trying to find the perfect gal," He flirts which made your stomach churn as his breath smelt of blood.

"I could be your perfect gal," You lean forward with a smile.

~~~

"Don't scratch the car. Don't scratch the car. Don't scratch the car." Tony mumbles to himself as Darling buzzed to life. Slowly they followed the red car into the outskirts of town, thank god they took their things with them. Parking behind some trees, Loki and Tony watched as 'drunk' you was taken into the cabin.

"Let us go," Loki stepped out.

~~~

"Sit tight, baby," you nod in an apparent drunk state and fiddled with your leather jacket, making sure you were still armed. You watched as four men talked amongst themselves.

"Hey~ Whatcha talking 'bout?" You hiccup making the men laugh and stalk over.

"Nothing, don't worry," one of them grins, bending down to kiss your neck. The moment you heard a hiss you took out your machete and sliced his head off.

"You sure?" You wipe away the blood from your cheek as his buddies lunge at you. The door bursts open to reveal Tony and Loki with weapons ready. As each boy was given a vamp to deal with you could tell they were struggling to bring themselves to cut their heads off.

As you discarded the vamp you were dealing with, you run over and cut Tony's vamp's head off.

"T-thanks,"

"Don't mention it," You catch your breath before turning to Loki who was fighting off the biggest vamp. Kicking the fanged monster down, you let Loki get up as you cut the vamps head off. "Good job, guess we can head home-" A force suddenly takes you to the ground and slashes at your skin.

"You bitch!" guess there weren't only four in this nest. A splatter of blood coats your face as Loki stood over you with a heavy breath.

"Lady Y/n, are you ok?"

You cradle your arm and stand up, stumbling a little before being supported by Tony. "Guess you two aren't so bad,"

"We need to get you to hospital," Tony takes his phone out to call an ambulance.

"It's just a gash, I've had worse, just get me back to the bunker,"

~~~

"You have the courage of many warriors, Lady Y/n," You glance at Loki who sat in the passengers seat of your car.

"Thanks, Loki," you open the dashboard compartment and take out a spoon. "Watch this," You turn around to Tony who was dead asleep in the backseat. Placing the spoon in his mouth you place in a 2000s tape and blast 'Classic' by MKTO causing the billionaire to wake up.

"What the hell?" Tony spits out the spoon before glaring at you. Loki couldn't help but burst into laughter; god it was irritating how good his laugh sounded. "Assholes," Tony grumbles before cuddling up against the pillow you kept in the back seat.

"Sorry, Stank," You turn down the music and get comfortable again. "So, why were you with the avengers?"

"Well, instead of spending the next few thousand years in a cell, my oaf of a brother decided to negotiate with Odin about letting me stay with these imbeciles,"

"These imbeciles gave you a roof to live under," Tony grumbles.

"That goes so far off what the movies show," It wasn't long until you pulled into the garage and scared Tony yet again so he would wake up.

~~~

"They're alive!"

"Barely," you walk to the cabinet and take out a bottle of rubbing alcohol and fireball. Unveiling your gash Banner quickly rushed to your side, his doctor instincts turned on. "I'm fine, I've had worse,"

"Worse?? Like what? Dying?!" Bucky says in disbelief.

"Yes, digging myself out of a grave was not fun," You say in a monotone voice before taking a swig of alcohol and dowsing your cut in 70%.

"Did you guys just hear what I did??" Clint turns to everyone who nods in unison. They watched as you patched yourself up, not giving anymore than a hitched breath.

~~~

Greetings from my Pop! Funko Cas pen

Greetings from my Pop! Funko Cas pen. He says "Hello, Y/n,"

- Anna ❤️