Chapter 15 - Get us home

"That's the last of them," Wanda sighs in relief before walking up to you. "Did you kiss him?"

"W-what?"

"Loki, did you kiss him?" She asks with slight concern.

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Oh thank god! I bet three hundred dollars that you wouldn't kiss!"

"You guys made bets??" She shrugs before walking away to her room. "Have a nice night, Pete,"

"Bye, Miss L/n!" He waved you goodbye as his feet scamper down the hall.

You chuckle quietly at his formality. Turning away, you carry yourself to your room, excited for the hangover you knew they'd have.

~~~

Footsteps trudged down the hall every so often, clambering to the elevator to reduce their headache. Growling stomachs lead their hosts towards the smell of greasy goodness and sweet heaven. Bacon, pancakes, eggs, sausages, waffles and toast cover the table, slowly decreasing as each hero took their seat.

"Let me guess, you all drank Thor's Asgardian liquor?" A groaned response causes you to chuckle and flip the last Pancake onto the plate.

"What is so magical about this liquid?" Cas looks to everyone for an answer, more specifically you.

"That, my feathery friend, is liquor aged a thousand years, in barrels made from the wreck of Broncos fleet, and it is not for mortal men," You say in a dramatic voice.

"Aye!" Thor shouts causing a few plates to be smashed against him.

"If they finish the pancakes, tell Friday to call me," Vision nods and lets you leave with a plate of a bit of everything. Ascending to the rooms, you knock on Loki's door twice, though you knew it was a little early and he may not be awake you decided to set it down at the door.

"Yes?" The door opens to reveal Loki in his pyjamas... or rather just pyjama pants. His voice was deeper than usual, his hair combed back evidently by his fingers.

"Oh, sorry," Averting your eyes as you stood up, you hold out the plate. His room was freezing, the cool air conditioning sending a shiver through you.

"Apologies, it's a little chilly in here,"

"N-no, that's ok," Handing over the cutlery he places them on his desk.

"One second, I have something you may like," He let the door stand open as he walked to the large bookshelf located at the corner of his room. His hand reached to the top shelf which flexed his back muscles. AVERT EYES! "It's the only translation of Asgardian tales I have in my collection,"

"Thanks," You take the book at stare down at it.

"Enjoy," He closes the door on your face. Twisting on your heel you let out a yelp, a proper reaction to what you just saw.

"That man is not real... how is he real??" You slam the book against your head just as Friday called you down for more pancakes.

~~~

"Hey, Charlie," You sat up as everyone looked to you, Thor and Loki looking up from their, thankfully, civil discussion. "Yeah, ok, you're on speaker,"

"Hey, is everyone there?"

"Yup, we hear you, Charlie," Sammy calls out from his research burrow.

"Right, ok, well, I have Balthazar here, so you go and talk to him, he won't listen to me,"

"Balth, you son of a bitch, you better bring us home,"

"Oh, no can do, old sport," the angel calls out.

"Balth, please bring us home," You plead, hating the fact at this moment you had to beg.

"Oh, Y/n, sweetie, I love it when you beg... beg me to send you home, beg for me to help, beg for me to come back to you... there is nothing you can do better than beg, actually it might be the only thing you can do right!"

"Enough!" Dean snarls. "What is your problem?!"

"You are my problem, all of you, Dean, especially that sad excuse of hunter called Y/n, hello? You still there, honey?" There was a sudden thud over the phone.

"Woah! That felt good," Charlie picked up the phone. "Get up, you asshole,"

"Quite the punch," Balth groans.

"Can you get us home or not??" You squeak into the phone, your voice breaking slightly.

"I can... I just don't know if I want to see you again... any of you for that matter. It's so great to have the source of my problems a few universes away,"

"I can't believe this," You rub your eyes with your sleeve and storm away.

"Y/n!" Sam stands up before grabbing the phone. "Why are you such a dick to her?" Sammy calls into the phone.

"Because if I never dated her then I would have never had any problems!" The angel says simply with a laugh.

"I think you forget that she gave everything up for you, Balthazar," Cas growls.

"Tomato, tomato, same thing," There was another thud. "Stop hurting me!"

"You deserve it," Charlie scorns.

"You forget that every person stronger than you has a soft spot for her, for example, Lucifer, God, Gabriel and Crowley,"

"Lucifer is in the cage, God is hopping from universe to universe, Gabriel is off somewhere eating candy and making pornos, sorry Sam,"

"Wh-?"

"And Crowley is too busy pampering his selfish arse to care!"

"Bring us back, you feathery French fuck!"

~~~

"Hey, Y/n?"

"What do you want?" Your groggy voice calls out to Wanda who had followed you.

"Just wanted to see if you wanted to talk?"

"About what? My shitty ex and how he keeps berating me, or how sad it is that he's right?" You slump your head back against the pillow, curling up into a ball.

"Y/n, don't you dare think those things are true, I've known you for so little time and I like to think you're a very good friend of mine," She settles herself next to you, combing her hand through your hair.

"Thanks, Wanda,"

~~~

Sorry to make Balth the dick in this fic-

- Anna ❤️