Chapter 8 - Getting back

"Boys, what do you want now? I was in a game of pool and I was about to win King Tut's crown," Balthazar turned up in the bunker dungeon with everyone stood around. "Oh, we have the whole bunch here, even little Y/n,"

You growl and light the match up before dropping it on the oil circle. "Even little Y/n," You snarl back.

"Really? Holy oil?"

"It's a precaution," Cas mumbles in forgiveness.

"That makes me feel oh so very welcome," Balthazar claps his hands. "So what is it you want?"

"We need to get them back home, and you're the only one who knows about universe travel,"

"Seriously? Couldn't you ask bee boy?" Balth points to Cas who narrows his eyes in confusion.

"He said you know more about it, isn't that right?"

"What if I said I don't know any more than dear Cassie?"

"Then you'd be lying," You retort with the flames glowing in your eyes. "How do we get them back?"

"Why should I help you?"

"Because if you don't I'll cross this fire and rip that fucking smile off your face you two face French bastard!" Grabbing the angel blade from Cas' coat you lift it to meet his eye.

"Alright, let's calm down a little," The Avengers watch in interest as you get pushed back.

"Yes, let's all calm down and have a little tea party!" Sarcasm drips off of Balth's tongue as he tipped back and forth.

"Now, can you send them back?"

"I don't know, can I?" A glare was sent his way. "Alright! Yes, I can... just get me out this damn circle,"

~~~

"Blood of lamb... bone of a lesser saint... voila!"

"That's it?"

"Not exactly," Balthazar turns to Loki. "We'll be needing your skills,"

"What skills?" Loki walks forward with a glare.

"I happen to know you have magic and we need it to be magically powered by a being from that universe," Loki looks to the boys and you for an okay which you gave. "Just a small bit will do,"

"Very well," From his hands a smooth wisp of green smoke flowed out which caused your eyes focus on them. The faint glow entrancing no one but you as it fizzled in the bowl of blood and bone. Carefully, you looked up to see a small smile on Loki's face as he caught your gaze of awe.

"That will do just nicely," Loki moved back to his spot as you shared another glance.

"Are we all set?" Sam turns to the group who all held their things, even the clothes they got from here... Seems they've taken a liking to flannels.

"I'll miss you guys, even thought you weren't here for that long," You walk over and give Banner the first hug. "I'll hurt anyone who's mean to you," You whisper in his ear making him chuckle nervously. One by one you gave them all a hug. Even Loki, though he did seem very very hesitant.

"Yes, yes, very nice, now can we please do this?" You roll your eyes at Balth and lead them to the biggest pane of glass in the whole bunker.

"This is going to be a bitch to clean up," Dean grumbles as Balth coated the glass with bloody sigils.

"There we go," The Avengers stood in front of the glass. "Just jump through, no worries," You and Team free will gave soft smiles as the heroes nod.

"We'll miss you-"

"Oh for god's sake," There was a sudden burst of force causing everyone to crash through the glass. "Finally! Time to win that crown," the angel dusts off his hands, disappearing with a flutter of wings.

~~~

"SON-" Dean yells.

"OF-" Sam shouts.

"A-" You scream.

"BITCH-" Cas curses. Everyone turns to the angel. "What?"

Then they all looked down the rabbit hole of colours and let out the rest of their screams. Each person clambered for support from their counter part, though Vision gracefully glided down amidst the chaos.

~~~

Thuds and groans fill the the tower lounge as everyone stumbles out of a glowing white light. One by one each avenger looked up in annoyance then to Team Free Will.

"Thanks," Thor lets you out his arms.

"That son of bitch pushed us in!" Dean stomps down on the ground.

"I'll kill him," Sam grumbles.

"Baby!" Dean shouts which causes you to remember.

"Darling!"

"No, no, no!" Dean crumbles to the ground, punching the floor multiple times.

"Not my, Darlin'!" You fall on your knees and cry out.

"They're just cars," Clint mumbles which causes Sam and Cas to cringe.

"Darling and Baby are our children! Imagine your own child being left in another universe all alone!" You push Clint down.

"Alright, it's ok, she'll be alright, they'll both be ok," Dean engulfs you in a hug which you cling onto.

"Cas, can you contact anyone on the Angel radio?" Sam turns desperately to the angel who focus' for a moment before sighing and shaking his head.

"I swear to god if I come back and Darling is hurt I will find the power stone myself and-" Cas clasps a hand over your mouth.

~~~

Vibes only

Vibes only

- Anna ❤️