Chapter 4 - Hunt time

"What's up, Cas?" in response the Angel looks up. "That's not- That's not what I meant..."

"Right sorry, people skills," Cas hands you a news paper clipping. "Garth found two cases, Dean and Sam went on one, said to give this one to you,"

"And you'll be joining me?" You look down to see the report of torn necks.

"No, I have business in hell,"

"Cas, you know this a vamps nest, right?"

"I brought this up, Sam says to bring a few of... them with you," Cas turns to the group where Clint was being suffocated by Pietro. "Maybe not those two... Good luck," With a flutter of wings he was gone.

"Come on, Cas! I just wanted to read my comics!"

"What's going on?" Nat walks up to you after separating the group.

"I have a case, and Cas just ditched me for Crowley," looking at the group of childish heroes you sigh. "Who want's to go on a hunt?"

~~~

"How did I get stuck with these two?" You look up to the ceiling, hopeful to have god take mercy on you.

"Are we set?" Tony fits on his flannel.

"I don't understand midgard clothing," Loki snarls as he fidgets with his leather jacket

"Please, I beg you, anyone else," You turn to Cap who shrugs and points to Romanoff. "Please, Natasha!"

"Democracy is a lovely thing," She mumbles.

"You guys were so much better in the movies!" You announce as everyone chuckles. "Alright, no going into Dean, Sam or I's room, keep your hands away from any weapons or files," You place down some money. "Do not leave the bunker unless you need to go grocery shoopping. We'll be gone only a few days,"

"What?? It will be so boring!"

"I have every movie CD you could ask for, there is a library of lore, and in that cabinet are board games, go crazy,"

"Have fun!" Wanda chuckles as you flip her off.

~~~

Two beds.

Great.

"You two take the beds, I'll take the couch," You grumble, tossing your duffel bag on the floor, laying on the dusty couch with a grimace. Swiftly, you took out your Thor comic and started to read as Loki looked from you to the bed Stark inhabited to the bed he was meant to.

"So what's the first thing on the list, sunshine?"

"We go to the crime scene," Digging in your duffel bag you pull out FBI badges and toss two to them. "Agent Gallagher and Johnson," They open up their badges to see their faces on them.

"We're impersonating the FBI?!"

"How else do you think we're getting into the crime scene?" Standing up and putting your comic to the side you take out your uniform. "Get dressed, there's a suit in your bags,"

Once you left to change in the only bathroom, Loki ran a hand across the couch and grimaced. With an eye roll he rid it of dust using a shimmer of green, wiping any reminisce on Tony.

~~~

"Follow my lead, I'll introduce you two, just hold up your badges, not a word," Stepping out the car your heels clicked against the pavement as you walked up to the sheriff. "Agent Hemmings, FBI, this is Agent Gallagher and Johnson,"

"FBI? Why are the feds down here? And why'd they let such a pretty young thing be in charge of it?" The Sheriff coos making you glare at him.

"Watch your mouth, Sheriff Kella,"

"Feisty," He snorts before lifting up the police tape. "Be my guest," As you ducked under you could feel his eyes on places they shouldn't be.

"Eyes up, mortal," Loki snarls making the Sheriff nod smugly. You walk to the bodies and stare down at the deep wounds on their necks. Tony held back a gag as you examined the gashes with a pen you took from the Sheriffs pocket when he bent down.

"That was my favourite pen,"

"Good," You say dismissively before handing back the blood coated stationary. "Any links?"

"All female, 20's, but other than that, nothing,"

"What about before they were killed? Last area seen?" You talked to the sheriff as Loki and Tony looked around, though Stark did leave after seeing too much blood.

"Cameras point to them going to the Badgers bar and going home with someone,"

"And that wasn't a good enough lead?"

"They were different men, all had an alibi at the apparent time of death,"

"That will be all, thank you, Sheriff," You give a tight smile as he smirks.

"No, thank you, Agent Hemmings," He gives you a small gesture to shoo you off, watching like a slob as you and Loki left.

"Y'ok, Stark?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," Tony slurs as he pats his mouth with his sleeve, walking out of the bush. "Just great,"

"Suck it up, teddy bear," You pat his back and open the car door, waiting for Tony to get in.

~~~

"Do Midgard men always act so shamefully?" Loki scoffs once you were all back in the motel.

"Sadly yes, turns out only in your universe decent men exist," You fall face first onto the couch which seemed to now be rid of dust. "Guess the cleaning lady came in," You mumble.

"Guess she may have," Loki mumbles with a smirk before walking to his bed.

"What did I miss while I was... busy?" Tony sighs.

"Well, we know where the vamps are getting their victims from," You roll to face upwards and grab your comic. "We'll head to the bar tomorrow... I'm guessing this will be a quick hunt," Opening up the comic you start to read happily.

~~~

5SOS slaps

5SOS slaps

- Anna ❤️